Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mite Away Migratory Lid Plan for FREE  (Read 3287 times)

Offline joanne

• New Bee
Mite Away Migratory Lid Plan for FREE
« on: January 03, 2007, 02:13:04 pm »
Check out this website to receive free plans for the Mite Away Migratory Lid.  This lid can be used for various honeybee health treatments such as applying soft mite treatments (Mite Away II, ApiGuard, ApiLife Var and making the feeding of pollen patties very fast).
Just search for Mite Away II on the web.

www.miteaway.com
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 06:20:46 pm by TwT »

Offline super dave

• House Bee
Re: Mite Away Migratory Lid Plan for FREE
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 06:02:44 pm »
did you forget the link or am i missing something :mrgreen:
lets throw it in the air and see which  way it splatters

Offline Jacmar

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 09:40:51 am »
I may also be missing something, but is this not just a site advertising that they are selling you Bee protection.

I don't feel that somebody saying they are going to give you plans for free and then you have to register with a lot of info that is compulsory before you download the plans.

My feeling is this is a plan to get your Web address, your telephone etc etc and then you are bombarded with emails of what they sell.

If it's free then give it out and if I then feel their product is worth it I will consider purchasing, just don't ask me for my information.

Jack
"The key to life is to Die Young at a very Old Age"

Offline joanne

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 01:09:38 pm »

I was not able to place a direct link to the information because I have not submitted enough postings myself.  If you are interested in the site, use your search engine to find Mite Away.

As far as not wanting to give out information, there is nothing stopping you from inserting xxxxx or whatever in the required fields.  You will still receive the plans if you download.  If you want them e-mailed or snail mailed then obviously you need to provide correct information.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 03:40:50 pm »
Attached is the plans.   They may work fine for treating with acid or feeding, but think twice before using them year round.  The bees will fill the space with comb.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 01:04:27 am »
Just cut some 3/4 x 3/4 inch shims and nail one on each side of a migratory top.  That's all they've done.  Why pay so much for such a simple solution?  You can do the same thing by doubling the lip space on one side or your inner top.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline joanne

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 10:12:18 am »
> 3/4 x 3/4 shims.......
That can be done. You might have to recalculate measurements so that there is the proper air space for treatment.  3/4 x 3/4 may provide too much, therefore reducing efficacy

anything