Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My other three loves of my life  (Read 6348 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My other three loves of my life
« on: July 07, 2008, 11:07:01 am »
I am family-proud.  I love my family, and I know we all love our family (well, most of the time).  When we were up at my Daughter's house over the past weekend, the boys played.  My Son-in-Law and two Grandsons were riding my Daughter's ATV, I can't remember what she called it, something like a grinch or something weird like that (oh, I think she called it a rino, now that I am remembering, hee, hee).  Sometimes these names escape my mind.  I don't have many pictures of these three loves of my life together, but when I get one, I love to look at it, I have set this picture on the desktop of my laptop, so every time I turn it on, I see these three dudes.   Love our lives we live, live them like there was narry a tomorrow.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: My other three loves of my life
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 01:42:32 pm »
Nice Cindi

I am glad you receive so much pleasure from your family. You are very lucky and you are grateful. I know you are.

This is a nice photo of the kids and the landscaping is quite nice too.

Take care and continue to share your wonderful life here. I just love reading everything you write.

Love
Annette

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:41:20 am »
Thank you Annette.  I know you understand me.  I am a lucky woman.  My Daughter and these three great dudes live on our property, I think I have told you that.  They live in a beautiful mobile home that my Husband and Son-in-Law had built a great addition to, so it is more like a house.  I see my two Grandsons every day, and more.....I am grateful for that every day, what more could I ask for?  :) :) :).  It makes my day when they come to greet me good morning and play in our yard and on the property.  They sleep here alot too. We have the luxury of a basement suite that is set up for them and my Husband's office (and all the incubating of babies I do around here, got more chicks and ducks coming on).  That is their home away from home, hee, hee, yes, I thank my lucky stars for these glorious men in my life.  Beautiful and most wonderful day, our live is one to live and love.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:06:44 am »
Cindi,
did you say that you love your son-in-law??? How does that happen. What a good woman you must be. My inlaws think that I am nuts, first for being a crazy mormon :evil: and now for being a crazy beehaver :-D. Wonder what else I could do to drive them nuts?? I know, I could grow psycotropic flowers in my yard to freak them out. Oh Wait, I have already done that too!!! Darn, can you guys help me out with this?? I can't think of anything else....
Thanks for your inspiring words everday,,
Frantz
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 11:30:42 am »
Frantz, I am only me, don't know if I am a good woman or not, hee, hee, sometimes my Husband doesn't think I am.  I love BOTH my Son-in-Laws, they are very special to me, and they love me too, they would move heaven and earth for me, as I would for them.  Frantz, did I ever tell you that I came from a Mormon family.  I am not active and have not been since I was about 25 years of age, I was excommunicated for reasons I won't discuss, still..... I am just not into the religion.  I am still a very good person though.  Two of my Brothers and their family are very active in the church.  My two Sisters are not.  Something for everyone in this world.  When my Mother was alive, she and my Dad would travel to all the temples in the U.S. (and Cardston too) to do the "stuff" that is done in the temples.  They had a travel trailer and would spend alot of time on the road, travelling, in particular to Salt Lake City.  When she passed, I had kept her garments for years, but they are now gone, lost in one of the moves.  Funny. I found a few days ago in some of my Father's old stuff a check book from one of the banks down there.  As power of attorney (he is in a home, severe Altzheimer's related dimentia), I need to contact this Utah bank to see if there is money in that bank, not likely, but I must check out everything, important stuff.  Oh wow, off that initial topic.  Beautiful and most wonderful day, loving and living our great lives.  Cindi

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 12:17:07 pm »
Cindi your men are very handsome.  You are truly blessed to have your family close to you & the ability to see & be so close to your grandsons, as they are to have you so close.  The relationship between grandparents & grandchildren is so special.  Kids today I think are missing that unconditional love without expectations & slightly different ways of handling life's challenges. I find myself thinking about how wonderful it will be with grandchildren, showing them all I know, sharing their ups & downs, just like my girls but different, ya know?  Frantz, your in-laws are missing out, that's all I can say bout that! I'm a Lutheran but really, when you look @ all different religions & take away the "trappings & ritual" they are all fairly similar.  Love & respect God, Family, others & all living things.  With that, Have a wonderful day!  Jody 
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:06:13 am »
Cindi, what a good person you are! BTW a good person is determined by your character not which building you go to on Sunday. It is so evident in your posts the love you have for this earth and all in it. I think that is God's true plan for us down here. If you need any help with your fathers bank stuff down here just let me know. I am well connected down here and will due whatever is needed. I just want half of what I find :evil:. I am glad to hear that you were raised in a religious family I think that is important. I think understanding this world is very hard and a knowledge of God and his creations is vital to ones peace of mind. And raising kids these days takes all the piece of mind one can get. :-D
Jody, I could not agree more. My inlaws are missing out, I think that I will take my OB hive and just put it in their house just to show them that I love them :evil:, Good way to get back on trac.
You gals are great. This is the kind of banter that I would expect to have with my mother rest her soul, it does a man good to laugh and communicate with good women. Even though you are both only 25 yrs old right????
Take care all and take the time to tell those boys how much you love them. We all know how much you do, make sure you tell them. Who knows maybe my mother in law is posting on her recipe site right now, posting pics of her favorite son in law over the 4th of july weekend telling everyone how much she loves him and I would never know cause she is always a grouch around me!!! Go figure!!!
Wow!! did this thread get off trac or what.... Sorry about that.
My Bad!!
F
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 01:06:35 pm »
Jody, Frantz.  Thank you for all the kinds words.  My Grandsons hear every day how much I love them, I am truly a blessed woman, I know that. I am further blessed to be a part of this wonderful forum, where, yes, we can banter as much as we want.  I am always going off track in threads....but oh well....such is life, and I don't think anyone really and truly minds.  AND if they do, remember this little diddy.

"Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind", think it may have been from a Dr. Zeuss thingy. 

My Brother is a professional photographer.  He sent me pictures of three of his children eating 1/3 watermelon each.  He set the pictures up in the most beautiful manner.  I want to ask him if he would allow me to post one of the pictures into our forum here, I would love to share this with you all.  But I firstly must get his permission.  It will bring that beautiful smile to your faces, I know that.  It made me weep when I saw them, but that is my sensitive side.  See.....bantering...it makes the world go 'round.  Most beautiful day in this most awesome life we all live, love and share.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 12:33:44 am »
All I can say is I'm glad you took that road trip Cindi cause if you didn't I wouldn't be lickin' the duck drippins off my fingers right now!! Have you checked your ducks lately???? :evil:

You make me wanna sing, you make me wanna shout, you bring out the sprite in me!!!

I agre with your husband, you're a terrible person! :-D

...Not!!!

...JP

Did I say you make me wanna sing?
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:46 am »
Ha, JP, you're supposed to use a napkin, never mind the finger lickin' good!!!  I noticed a good many of the ducks gone when I got back, tell me, how did you teletransport so many?  Kind of made me think of Santa Clause and his bag of toys.  Hee, hee.  Oh yes, please JP, no singing, I heard you have a terrible voice and can't sing on key, hee, hee.

Frantz, I forgot to mention to you, thank you for your gracious offer to help me out if I need assistance with bank stuff and any possibility of an account being dormant of my Dad's down in Utah.  I have this on the back burner right now, it would have been about 30 years ago they used to travel, so I don't think a few more days, or weeks would cause anything to be different.  Ya'll have that most beautiful and wonderful day, love our life we all live and share.  Cindi

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 10:31:31 am »
JP & his bag-o-ducks!!  :evil: :evil:  Kinda has a ring to it!! I need to take pics of the girls.  Chels is making friends in the neighborhood now (I think in anticipation of maybe coming here to live..whole nother story on that :-P)  It's so good to have young people around again, I surely miss my Daughter & her friends, I'm MOM to everyone as I know you are Cindi.  One of "my girls" is on the Ronald Regan in Guam now, a nuclear (sp??)tech. :shock:  Having known her most of her life makes it sorta scary!! :roll:  Jody

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 01:37:36 pm »
Ha, JP, you're supposed to use a napkin, never mind the finger lickin' good!!!  I noticed a good many of the ducks gone when I got back, tell me, how did you teletransport so many?  Kind of made me think of Santa Clause and his bag of toys.  Hee, hee.  Oh yes, please JP, no singing, I heard you have a terrible voice and can't sing on key, hee, hee.

Frantz, I forgot to mention to you, thank you for your gracious offer to help me out if I need assistance with bank stuff and any possibility of an account being dormant of my Dad's down in Utah.  I have this on the back burner right now, it would have been about 30 years ago they used to travel, so I don't think a few more days, or weeks would cause anything to be different.  Ya'll have that most beautiful and wonderful day, love our life we all live and share.  Cindi

Yep, it was a fine time, only 5 stitches this time, from Abegail, you better count your ducks, and I'll sing loud, cause I'm proud! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inTzxSp9unk

...JP :-* :-* :-*
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 02:05:40 pm »
JP, you have gotta be kidding, your voice sounds like that?  Hee, hee, man oh man, this dude has some issues with singing!!!  Beautiful, wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 05:34:48 pm »
JP, you have gotta be kidding, your voice sounds like that?  Hee, hee, man oh man, this dude has some issues with singing!!!  Beautiful, wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi

The only thing scarier than that dude is my Dad with his walkman on singing at the top of his lungs with nothing on but his green weenie bikini!!!

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 06:56:35 pm »
The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree!!!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 08:05:15 pm »

You should be proud of yourself Annette!!!

...JP ;)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 09:34:21 pm »

...JP ;)

Proud!! Explain please??

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 10:40:12 pm »

...JP ;)

Proud!! Explain please??

You said the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, my comment was just a sarcastic response meaning you should be proud of your roots Annette!! You didn't specify who the acorn was, I know it was implied, guess you had to be there in my head, crazy idea, huh??? :-D

...JP

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 12:09:32 am »
 :evil: Amen to that Annette! :-D  Jody

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:51:34 am »
Oh my forum friends, you all make me laugh, I get such a kick out of the joshing and bantering that goes on here, you are all very special people in my lives, and oh yes, you all make me wanna laugh, you make me wanna shout -- I like the sprites in you-ou!!!!!  Have that most wonderful day, keep lovin' our great lives we all live and share.  Cindi