Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: November swarm  (Read 2932 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
November swarm
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:44:08 pm »

A small cluster leaving the o.b. hive just before the rain today at about 10 am.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: November swarm
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:52:32 pm »
Nice Pic! Go get em! :lol:

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:31:03 pm »
They are probably trying to get to me cause they know you dont have the highest amount of time online
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 05:39:52 pm »
Cody:

Concerning your TIME ON-LINE, the new forum software popped up a AUTO-REFRESH WARNING message and suggests I restart your clock to calibrate the correct time on since the last forum back up. Sorry for any inconvenience - the restart begins midnight Thursday.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 05:51:01 pm »
Ken: I trimmed up a photo of you and josh - maybe nothing you'd want for an avatar, but might be nice on the family PCs :)

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 12:22:40 am »
PS CODY:

JUST KIDDING!!! Your auto-refresh is fine, just ribbing you some, but I will say that you now have refresh competition  :shock:

anything