Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The gymkana, part II  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
The gymkana, part II
« on: October 26, 2009, 11:16:32 am »
Think that Imageshack was overused, I need to make this second post to finish what I was doing, smiling.  C.

Youngest gal still playing with her Son

Youngest gal in the pole bending race

Oink, oink, youngest gal stuffing something into her mouth

Me, was having a really bad hair day, smiling

Oldest gal and her Husband

And last, my prides of my life, my youngest gal and the oldest gal

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: The gymkana, part II
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 02:34:02 pm »
Ahhh Cindi, you should be proud, what a beautiful family!  Your oldest looks like you! Did you get your hair cut or was it just pulled back? Off to play myself!

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:59:19 pm »
Beautiful family Cindi! And what a fantastic way to spend the day!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 09:36:43 am »
Cindi thanks for sharing that part of your life with us. I did the rodeo thing when I was a kid and stayed with my aunt and uncle for the summer :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 10:51:54 am »
thank you all for the kind words. Yes, Jody, you be that observant gal, I have my hair cut quite short now and I love it!!!  Won't go back to long hair that I have to put a pony tail in, even though Ken loved my hair in the pony tail, made him think I was a young gal, smiling.....have that most beautiful day, loving and living with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything