Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ventrilo  (Read 4730 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Ventrilo
« on: May 16, 2009, 11:33:14 am »
This is to every body that was not in ventrilo this morning. We had the privilege of listening to Lone play and sing she was great :-D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 02:51:07 pm by beemaster »
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Vintrilo
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 11:35:57 am »
Well, dang, you know I was moving bees Irwin or I would have been in there! What did she sing?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 01:52:14 pm »
It was a song about bees forgot what the name was.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 02:50:34 pm »
She was really good, treated us to two tunes, the second she sang that bee song and it flashed me back to one night when Mick first came into Ventrilo and sang some songs to me one night - them Aussies are naturals at belting out a tune and to hear a song about bees was very cool indeed.

I can not ever mention Ventrilo enough - seems like pulling teeth sometimes to get people to try it, but when they do they are hooked and voice chatting practically every night. Maybe some members are afraid of the addiction of voice chat, but we are yet again headed for a record member count month (we could see 200 new members this month) I am amazed hat we have never filled the 30 slots we have available in Ventrilo especially with the growth we have had this year.

I really wish someone could explain it better than I obviously do, we have members here who's lives have been changed literally with the ability to talk nightly to friends from around the planet in near FM quality sound.

Final thought, we now have a modified section where dialup users sound almost as good as high-speed connections - making Ventrilo usable equally by all.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: Ventrilo
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:49:11 pm »
 Glad I was listening this morning I wish that it was recorded by someone  :?   

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/