Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FOR YOU WHO WATCH THE CAMS - BIG UPDATE  (Read 5344 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
FOR YOU WHO WATCH THE CAMS - BIG UPDATE
« on: November 11, 2008, 01:09:01 am »
Hi All:

I know MANY of you throughout the day clickon the links to the member cams - I've had up to 14 people watching me, but until now - I have had the VOLUME muted in the video room to prevent feedback when also talking in Ventrilo.

NOW, I think I have it figured out so that I can always leave my mic open (except for personal stuff going or a need of privacy) but the point is that YOU SHOULD HEAR TALKING FROM MEMBERS as we initiate my method of preventing feedback from ventilo to TV Channel.

So, I know it is rediculoud watching me talk and not hearing a thing, me occasionally typing in the chat room  . When I know you are hearing me talk, I'll know to spend more time reading replies and questions. It is a great chance for members to ask questions or just chat about anything.

So expect ADIO with the video which is about time - there is NO REASON that a dozen people couldn't tune in a night and type and hear and see replies from who ever is on cam.

It is cool technology, a have a ton of links I'm trying to figure out how to upload into the streaming and on demand content. I have 5 dozen internet streaming videos (AND WANT MORE LINKS) to have for NEW VISITORS and MEMBER AND GUESTS a GIANT COLLECTION OF BEEKEEPING AROUND THE GLOBE. We have unique ways to share BEEKEEPING with EVERYONE through a collection of beekeeping representing dozens of views.

It is stilll being set up, but IMAGINE what a real resource it will be to a new member WHEN they are just coming in the forum - my PERSONAL WEBSITE will stream a dozen or more INSTRUCTIONAL and  CONCEPTUAL rules and reasons we do every thing.

I just realized I scratched my hair 30 seconds in front of 9 viewers lol. I like camming. Any time I feel like spouting something, it is a single click to create a post to add to the cue making dozens of videos informing all members how to stay a member in GOOD STANDING.

Lots coming, wait and see - you just need to try it to love it. Remember, even if my cam is in rotating clip library - you have a CHATROOM RUNNING 24/7 try catching others.

When said and done, several  TV STATIONS will belong to Beemaster - Each having a unique purpose and preparing a new member for posting restrictions, how in embed an image, etc.. I just know we have the ability to make it SIMPLE to post short and important messages show othr members literally touring their home withh you, or a walk around the whole yard. I had Trick or Traters on Cam and everyone (about 10 members) saw really cute outfits, a dad dressed as a bumble bee and caried his little daughter in a cute animal outfit. It was fun and I already had HOWLAND the Beekeeping for dummies authord which is REALEASING RIGHT SOON a TOTALLY REVISED 80 PLUS PAGES ADDED BOOK.

I think we might get Howland as a guest if he has a can, He has done Ventrilo and Text Chat too. To have him do a LIVE "TYPE TO HIM and HE ANSWERS IN VOICE" chat room. He is a great guy and I would like hime to have as many members in the rooom as possible when he comes in.

Keep watching us grow, suggest stuff too, we like to make it closer and closer for members to interact. Even if you choose a PRIVATE CAM and ONLY ONE FORUM MEMBER TO SEE IT (same with him to you even) and keep it aprivate room. You stay on cam all day with a friend here, no one would ever know nor bother you.

I just mention tha to provoke your imagination and try to make a  station where you broadcast a live 5 minute news every evening and rotate recent topics about what your site is about.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: FOR YOU WHO WATCH THE CAMS - BIG UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 01:32:03 am »
John can you please explain to me how this all works. I click on the webcam links and I see that many members have their own station, but when I go there, there is nothing but these colored lines and I can see where people are able to type something.It looks like people are typing, but no one is answering them.

I did go to your station and saw your slide show. But I saw nothing from anyone else.

Are they only on at different times of the day?? How would anyone know when someone is on??

Annette

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:33:58 pm »
Hi Annette:

The TV STATION OPTIONS (your cam is more than a live cam, you can also have streaming videos you have prerecorded or videos you find elsewhere on the web, or leave it BLANK. The guys are more at spending what time they spend on cam live and nothing streaming when they are not live. So what you see is the colorbar test pattern, just telling you they are off line and no streaming feed was chosen.

I am working on it myself, I have a folder with nearly 2 dozen movies that members suggested, I hope to put the Beemaster.TV channel at www.mogulus.com/beemaster2008 this is stricktly going to be a channel with on-demand and streaming video and my Personal Cam will have forum messages to members, on how many of the features of the forum are setup and used. Those will be MY rotating ablum of videos, so soon you won't see a test pattern on my site which is www.mogulus.com/beemaster - Hopefully, if the others are innterested in putting their favorite web or personal videos, I'm not sure - you have a be a little video saavy and the program has a learning curve.

So a test pattern, no body is on - always :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 11:51:31 pm »
Thanks for the explanation.

Annette