Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Re: New Member from the Philippines  (Read 1750 times)

Offline vivin

• Brood
Re: New Member from the Philippines
« on: December 08, 2008, 03:58:14 am »
Hi, I am also a new beek from the Philippines. I'm from Imus, Cavite. I started 1st week of October 2008 with 3 nucs with 4frames each. They are now 8framers and hoping it could fill up 2 deeps early January. Honeyflow in our place has just started according to a fellow beekeeper.

Regards,
Erwin

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: New Member from the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 10:27:21 am »
Erwin, welcome to our forum, so nice that you also have found us.  We have several members now from the Philipinnes.  I have an Uncle that goes with his Wife to live there for the wintertime, leaving our wintertime behind, and returns in the spring to spend summers up here.  Very nice.

So, you just recently got your bees, that is wonderful.  You are in for a wonderful adventure.  This will be a place where you can lean on us for information, advice, ask questions.  This is a place where you can tell us your stories, tales and experiences.  We all love to listen, and help out with answers to questions.  Never consider a question to be irrelevant or dumb, every one is important.  Have that wonderful and awesome life and day, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Re: New Member from the Philippines
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 10:43:45 pm »
Hello and Welcome Erwin
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny

anything