Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: HOW DO I POST A PHOTO?  (Read 2038 times)

Offline fiveson

• New Bee
HOW DO I POST A PHOTO?
« on: April 15, 2005, 08:19:25 pm »
I have some photos I need opinions on - how do I tack them into my post please?
The Pleasures Of Love Lasts but a fleeting
But the pledges of life
Outlust a lifetime

(J Joyce)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
HOW DO I POST A PHOTO?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 09:09:37 pm »
Below is a good way to do it - the important thing is the IMAGE must already be on the internet somewhere, then the address to it is placed between the brackets mentioned in the post below. If it is a single image feel free to email it to me and I'll upload it to my server for you - but there are tons of places on the net to upload images free. I'd love to offer that service myself, but I am extremely limited with webspace and the forum takes up a major part of the space I have.

http://www.beemaster.com/beebbs/viewtopic.php?t=1430

Hope that helps :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
HOW DO I POST A PHOTO?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 05:20:32 am »
Hi John!

Does your new computer and upgrade mean you can take pics now?
Thanks!

David
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
HOW DO I POST A PHOTO?
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 04:05:06 pm »
David:

I think you mean do I have Online storage for members yet - if THAT is it, then no :(

I need to purchase additional space at the server guys location - I'm limited to 150megs which I exceed now - and I hope to be tripling that space, then I'll be fine for some time.

The forum backup file is over 86megs in size alone - not to mention the rest of my site which pushes my space to the max.

My donations campaign hasn't exactly blown the lid off my limits yet, but I appriciate what support I've gotten and I'll be getting available space soon.

With the new computer, I haven't even gotten and upload software in it yet and the latest Netscape DOES NOT have Composer attached to it, I'm looking for an older version (virus free I hope) to install - I think I have 7.0 in my CD collection.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.