Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: AHB? Riviera Florida  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: AHB? Riviera Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 11:29:55 pm »
Will have to wait for the DNA tests.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:18 pm »
On the top part of the article it said the bees were located in the wall of an apartment building. At the end it says the victim is hoping the owner where the beehive was helps pay for the damages and vet cost. Im guessing if it was a feral hive the property wil not have to pay?

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 01:51:47 pm »
On the top part of the article it said the bees were located in the wall of an apartment building. At the end it says the victim is hoping the owner where the beehive was helps pay for the damages and vet cost. Im guessing if it was a feral hive the property wil not have to pay?

I have no idea of legal precedent, but would be suprised if in a court situation they didn't find the apartment owners liable since it is a maintenance issue.  Especially since the people complained about the bees previously.

Unless the boy was throwing rocks at the bees.  Having been a boy and having 4 of my own boys that wouldn't be surprising....  But even then?

Rick
Rick

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:43:28 pm »
 My local .50 paper said 3 dogs killed. They attacked another 1 after her attacking her 2.
Fools argue; wise men discuss.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline Hivehead

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 10:44:54 pm »
The owner of the apartment, if he was sued, would probably get off cheaper just to pay the bills than fight.  As a matter of fact, he surely has insurance which will make that assessment for him, I'm sure....What a wonderful country!!!!!