Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Norway.  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Apinor

• New Bee
  • You never know everything about bees.
Hello from Norway.
« on: January 29, 2017, 04:06:27 am »
I am a beekeeper in Norway, being a beekeeper since 1982 having 22 hives. I have a company selling beekeeping equipment to the Norwegian marked importing from different countries, Europe and China. Food technologist of profession, product development. Love Italy and visiting beekeepers there without speaking the language :embarassed: Going to Rome in the easter. Do somebody have ideas how to visit an English speaking beekeeper in Rome, I would appreciate that.
I hope to pick up new ideas in Beemaster.

Best regards
Apinor

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Hello from Norway.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 06:10:08 am »
Welcome to BeeMaster.
I do not see Beekeepers from Italy here but there maybe a few that might pipe up and help.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Rurification

• Field Bee
    • Rurification
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:05:24 pm »
Welcome to the forum.  I hope you find what you're after.
Robin Edmundson
www.rurification.com

Beekeeping since 2012

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 02:14:08 pm »
I found this from a June 2015 post.  Hope it is helpful.

A well established organic beekeeping farm is available for a long rent, the location is close to Arezzo and Florence, just one km from one the most beautiful and preserved Italian National park (http://www.parcoforestecasentinesi.it)

The rent will include:
- independent house 110 square meters
- land with fruit orchard, gardens, natural springs 5 hectares
- complete irrigation systems
- stalls
- all the needed beeking equipment, families, hives, etc
- rotary cultivator with many accessories

Please note that the organic farm is currently up and running with a well established customers, so from the very first year you have a guaranteed profit.

Phone me tel. +39 3453001757
Franco

Offline Eraldi78

• New Bee
  • Stay Positive, Detox your Life and say: Thank You.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 06:47:04 pm »
I am a beekeeper in Norway, being a beekeeper since 1982 having 22 hives. I have a company selling beekeeping equipment to the Norwegian marked importing from different countries, Europe and China. Food technologist of profession, product development. Love Italy and visiting beekeepers there without speaking the language :embarassed: Going to Rome in the easter. Do somebody have ideas how to visit an English speaking beekeeper in Rome, I would appreciate that.
I hope to pick up new ideas in Beemaster.

Best regards
Apinor

Hello. My name is Erald and I am from Albania. I am a new beekeeper (this was my 6th year). Unfortunately I don't know any italian beekeeper to suggest you. But if my help can be useful to you, I can translate you if you want to talk with some italian beekeeper. They are very professional, and personally I like the way they use in beekeeping. P.S. I know a forum totally in Italian language, so if you want, let me know and I will tell you, or I can ask there for someone you are looking for. Regards, Erald Nano.
Greets from Albania.

Offline Anonimo22

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 07:02:12 am »
I didn't know you could even do Beekeeping in Norway!

Is it harder to keep them alive up there?

This sounds so interesting.

Offline Donovan J

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 12:14:24 pm »
Welcome!
3rd year of beekeeping and I still have lots to learn