Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Chickens, Rabbits, Gardens and Bees Oh My!  (Read 3210 times)

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Chickens, Rabbits, Gardens and Bees Oh My!
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:59:37 am »

Was working on my roof last week and was looking at a bird's eye view of my yard and decided to share some pics with you guys. The four hives close to the ground are the removals I did the past couple days and four of the ones I bought from Bailey are on the horses. Just trying to figure a more permanent setup for them. Want to move the ones by the tree line more in the sun and the field is for a friend of mines  and pretty much have no problems leaving them there. Also have hives on a 300 acre plot on another friends place about 12 miles away and not sure if I want to travel too much back and forth between the two but it is a good location with alot for the bees to forage. Oh by the way I am not retired and sometimes I believe I keep too busy with my little homestead.  :-D
Blanc
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline blanc

• House Bee
Re: Chickens, Rabbits, Gardens and Bees Oh My!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:06:29 pm »
OOPS put this in the wrong spot. Could you move to main posting MR Moderator.  :) Thanks!
Blanc
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 01:42:36 pm »
Awesome pics... Someone must have OCD , because it looks like you cut that lawn with a pair of scissors...lol :-D

Awesome pics
Marshall

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 06:26:25 pm »
Awesome pics... Someone must have OCD , because it looks like you cut that lawn with a pair of scissors...lol :-D

Awesome pics

Have to remind myself to cut that grass and just so happen just did it this past week. Far from OCD for sho B  :-D

anything