Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jericho - Morse Code  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Jericho - Morse Code
« on: March 05, 2008, 06:36:32 pm »
What happened to the Morse Code Idea?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Jericho - Morse Code
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:36 am »
Sorry Jerry - here are the first three. Having trouble sitting down and watching every show when aired.

Here they are for season 2:

Episode 1: Reconstruction
WE'RE BAAACK

Episode 2: Condor
J&R RAN BOXCAR

Episode 3: TBA
CALLER KNOWS ALL

More to follow :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:33:47 am »
thanks  :-).  i can't watch it when it's on either.  that's why i have to make jerrymac not tell me what happened!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:54:38 am »
Ya'll are no fun. Like this last show...... Has everybody seen it yet?   I just couldn't contain it I was so POed. But I couldn't say anything or it would ruin it for others...... What to do what to do?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Casimir

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 02:06:42 am »
Wikipedia also has the opening Morse code messages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jericho_episodes

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 07:53:23 pm »
thanks  :-).  i can't watch it when it's on either.  that's why i have to make jerrymac not tell me what happened!
Kathy
What is Jerico-Morse Code a TV programme? I thought you were talking about Jerico an area of Oxford and the TV programme 'Morse' a brilliant police series set in Oxford with the late John Thaw.  :sad:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 11:51:11 am »
What is Jerico-Morse Code a TV programme? I thought you were talking about Jerico an area of Oxford and the TV programme 'Morse' a brilliant police series

Jerico was an excellent TV series. 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/

I was not a great fan of the original Morse show.  I didn't like John Thaw.  The spin-off shows I have really enjoyed. There was something about him that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 05:23:46 pm »
What is Jerico-Morse Code a TV programme? I thought you were talking about Jerico an area of Oxford and the TV programme 'Morse' a brilliant police series

Jerico was an excellent TV series. 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/

I was not a great fan of the original Morse show.  I didn't like John Thaw.  The spin-off shows I have really enjoyed. There was something about him that just rubbed me the wrong way.

well it takes all kinds.
I found the dry wit engaging, as I say, it takes all kinds.
Regards
cider

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 05:55:51 pm »

I know tons of people loved him.  There was just something about him that rubbed me the wrong way from the start.  Can't even say what it was.

I am a fan of dry wit!

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2022, 08:46:56 pm »

I know tons of people loved him.  There was just something about him that rubbed me the wrong way from the start.  Can't even say what it was.

I am a fan of dry wit!
A touch of arrogance maybe, his, not yours :wink:
But it's only as written :wink:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2022, 09:27:49 pm »

I am a fan of dry wit!
A touch of arrogance maybe, his, not yours :wink:
But it's only as written :wink:
BTW how are you coping with the slight drop in temp? :wink:
Hope you are keeping warm....so maybe head for TX albeit it may be not much better there :wink:
Regards
Keep well and warm.
Derek

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2022, 10:00:40 pm »
Hope you are keeping warm....so maybe head for TX albeit it may be not much better there

Nope.  TX was just as cold, but where my son lives at least it was pretty dry.  Our other son is in AZ and all the storms missed him.  They were nice and warm.
  Our problem was the ice storm.  Usually, we get a mix of snow and ice and you can crunch through it to walk.  This time it was just ice.  It's a hike up hill to my barn so kind of dangerous for the last couple of days.  Worse when it warmed a bit and rained on top of the ice.  My goal for the last few days was that I didn't break any bones.  So far, so good   :grin:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2022, 10:33:27 pm »
Kathy,
Sounds like you need a pair of ice boots. The type that have spikes sticking out. You might bee able to get ones that clamp on your shoes.
Stay safe.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2022, 09:16:16 am »
The best thing to put on ice is chicken grit.  I keep a bag in the trunk for when I get stuck but it also works well on sidewalks and steps.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2022, 10:53:22 am »
The type that have spikes sticking out.

on my list!

The best thing to put on ice is chicken grit.  I keep a bag in the trunk for when I get stuck but it also works well on sidewalks and steps

Didn't have any of that, but shavings worked up at the barn and we have non-toxic ice-melt for the sidewalks.  That all worked great until it started to rain but didn't warm up enough to melt the ice off.

anyway, it's over for this time  :grin:

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2022, 12:27:36 pm »
You can sweep up the grit at the end of winter and use it again next year.  And it doesn't kill the grass.  And it doesn't wash away.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2022, 12:29:17 pm »
You can sweep up the grit at the end of winter and use it again next year.  And it doesn't kill the grass.  And it doesn't wash away.

Now those are good points added to your good advise.

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2023, 07:08:19 pm »
Hope you are keeping warm....so maybe head for TX albeit it may be not much better there

Nope.  TX was just as cold, but where my son lives at least it was pretty dry.  Our other son is in AZ and all the storms missed him.  They were nice and warm.
  Our problem was the ice storm.  Usually, we get a mix of snow and ice and you can crunch through it to walk.  This time it was just ice.  It's a hike up hill to my barn so kind of dangerous for the last couple of days.  Worse when it warmed a bit and rained on top of the ice.  My goal for the last few days was that I didn't break any bones.  So far, so good   :grin:
Breaking bones as we get older can be lethal, lets both keep safe :smile: