Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cajun Fisherman  (Read 3083 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Cajun Fisherman
« on: June 11, 2005, 04:21:42 am »
The wildlife & fisheries agent rounds a turn & comes into a narrow canal where he sees a cajun fisherman with two icechests, full of fish. I'm sorry to inform you sir, says the wildlife agent, that I will be giving you a ticket. It appears you are way over your limit. No sir, says the cajun, these here are my pet fish. What!? says the agent, your pet fish? Yes sir, I bring them down here to the bayou every evening so they can swim. I let 'em swim around for awhile, then load them back in the chests & bring 'em back to the house. Same thing the next day. Would you like to see? The agent thinks for a second & says I think I've heard it all now, but ok.
The cajun dumps all of the fish in the water & they both stare at the water for a couple minutes. Well, says the agent. Yeah says the cajun. You gonna call them fish back?

What fish??
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
Cajun Fisherman
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 09:06:47 am »
Yep.... you can't prove nothin' man! I ain't got no fish.... and that story the agents tellin' is just plain nuts! LOL :)

Beth

anything