Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Maxant 20 Frame Radial Extractor  (Read 11939 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Maxant 20 Frame Radial Extractor
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 01:36:10 pm »
Sorry guys, I didn't see the last three posts, so I'm late responding. Bob, glad you got yours, its great, isn't it?

Yeah, I dealt with Jake and he was a pleasure to work with. Wearing my Maxant hat everyday!

Twenty Frame Radial Extractor
POWER-20F SEMI PRO
BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET!
Now is the time to graduate. You are making lots of honey and need a good rugged, simple, powerful, workhorse machine to generate volume. This machine will hold ten deep or twenty medium/shallow frames extracted radially. Conical bottom drains to nylon honey gate (included). Made from 20 gauge #4 polished stainless steel. Manually adjusted speed control. Rugged ΒΌ HP motor. No comparison to other machines on the market. This is unique! Will extract wood or plastic frames with no modifications.

The tank is 26" in diameter, and 26.5" in height.

Shipping weight 150#.

Model 1400P
(bolt down lugs)

Model 1400PL
(heavy duty legs)
 $1,175.00

$1,275.00

I bought the heavy duty legs also.

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline trapperbob

• House Bee
Re: Maxant 20 Frame Radial Extractor
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 09:45:27 pm »
I like those legs. I thought they would be the typical thin steel sheeting you see formed into channel style legs and they were real channel iron and the belts instead of gears I think is a real plus. When gears break you have real problems. If a belt wears out I can get in my car and in 15 minutes have another one. And the manual adjustment for the speed means I don't have to worry about some electronic device going out and not being able to find it later I just think that over all it's just a good design.