Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Announcement Dates For "Bud5"  (Read 52396 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Announcement Dates For "Bud5"
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2013, 01:25:28 pm »
That happened before we got there but if I'm not mistaken it was Bud that shot the limb.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 02:33:38 pm »
I shot it down the first time with a .22 then after they flew back up Bud shot i9t down. It's in the video :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 07:11:36 pm »
geof, i getting a little older an them boys kinda feel their oats every once in a while so its always close. sho wish you could make it
to bee or not to bee

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2013, 05:02:13 pm »
   Sorry Scott , I had forgotten how you ringbarked the limb before busting it with the .22 when it got tangled on the way down.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2013, 05:48:38 pm »
BTW...i am in the market for soap if anyone going has any to be rid of.  PM me so we don't break the rules  ;)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2013, 05:55:30 pm »
Kathy, I don't have a whole lot of soap in inventory right now but I'll be making a couple of batches at the end of the month. You just want to pick it up at Bud's?

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2013, 06:33:21 pm »
that's what i was thinking.  that's why i put it here.  thought it might be easier that way.  pm me with cost details and stuff. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2013, 06:02:10 pm »
Anybody have the phone number for that motel that I stayed at last year. I want to make my reservation directly with the motel and not thru their 800 number.

Thanks, Larry

Moots

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2013, 06:38:39 pm »
Anybody have the phone number for that motel that I stayed at last year. I want to make my reservation directly with the motel and not thru their 800 number.

Thanks, Larry

Larry, I have no idea where you stayed last year...But assuming it was at what appears to be the only hotel in Macon, MS.

River Chase Inn
12710 Highway 45, Macon, MS 39341
(662) 726-4334

Hope this is it and helps.  :)

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2013, 07:50:04 pm »
Thanks, but I think it was the Oaktree Inn or something like that. I'm pretty sure it was a Best Western Motel. Larry

Moots

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2013, 08:11:03 pm »
Thanks, but I think it was the Oaktree Inn or something like that. I'm pretty sure it was a Best Western Motel. Larry

Larry,
I may be mistaken...I've never been to Macon before...However, I'm looking forward to this April!  :-D

Anyway!  I think they're one and the same, they both show the same address.

Oak Tree Inn

And

River Chase Inn

Probably worth a phone call to end the mystery.  :)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2013, 08:16:26 pm »
So you and June are coming Larry? We'll have to line up something....er..."special" for you :-D

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2013, 08:37:01 pm »
all i know is oak tree   sho gona be good to see miss june again and show think all the boys trying to get something to  keep you entertained larry  only bee suit fo you is bud style.  got a new pair fo you and some seagrass string to hitch them up
to bee or not to bee

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2013, 09:11:48 pm »
they are the same.  ken and i were going through that the other day.  the place must have changed names and hands a few times.

Offline AcmeBees

• New Bee
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2013, 12:35:02 pm »
Vacation is approved, reservations made...........March is going to be a long month

Offline DLMKA

• New Bee
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2013, 12:44:46 pm »
I'm interested in making a trip to Mississippi for this.  Anyone from St Louis or Memphis care to meet up and carpool?

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2013, 11:25:31 am »
Still working on making the trip. I made my reservations just to add pressure!!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2013, 11:55:48 am »
Ken, you're gonna make it this year? Sure did miss y'all last year!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2013, 12:06:59 pm »
Bustin butt to scrounge up for the trip ole Buddy!

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2013, 12:19:11 pm »
anyone remember if that hotel has wifi and blow dryers??  :evil: