Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Shaytards on Youtube  (Read 5062 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
The Shaytards on Youtube
« on: December 09, 2009, 03:56:18 pm »
I love when I see a family that videotapes their lives, especially talented ones who share it with the world. Enters the Shaytard Family, a man (reminds me of Jack Black the comedian) very out going and fum, his VERY PRETTY WIFE with beautiful Brown Eyes and Black Hair, with the one thing that melts my heart, a cute and sincere smile. Then their is the 3 kids, about 8 year old son Boytard (forgive the PC of their names) Girltard about 7 and babytard about 2 to 4 - I say 2-4 because he has hundreds of films he has on Youtube that just follows their daily lives, from going to Costco to an aquarium with the kids and then, Daddytard has a friend who OWNS a major company (it escapes me, but mentioned in the Las Vegas Video 0 A MUST TO SEE) they are average to low income parents (I think lower middle class) and they get COMPED the Bruce Willis Suite at the Hard Rock hotel in Vegas - three super suites in all, his wife stayed home, this was a guy trip!

Very cool videos and so far, very family friendly. I think over a year of videos, you see Babytard go from a carriage to walking around with them. Just a fun time, his personality is incredible - ne'll walk through a Wallgreens Drugstore and interview the shelf stackers and the love it. They even had FANS of theirs spot them while driving through the Queen Mary Parking lot, they all took photos with her and signed stuff - very cool for a 4-5-9 year old having fans and signing autographs :)

SHAYTARDS BEGIN!

That is a good play to start, work your way around from most resent back, but watch the vegas show here too:

BEST HOTEL ROOM IN VEGAS! (11/27/09-268)

It is fun to see a FAMILY REALITY SHOW - and he makes it enoyable. Let me know if you watch :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: The Shaytards on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 06:48:25 am »
That was cool John I'm going too check more of them out.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 04:22:42 pm »
You know Irwin, the family friendly aspect really sold me - he uses a really cool cam that in now in its second generations the latest has a 720P resolution , well into the high-def range. Watch sample Youtube movies using HQ option to see the remarkable clarity. But the kickers are, it holds vertical is narrow, 4 gig of memory (which is a 2 FULL HOURS of VIDEO and very good sound) with a built in USB hub for DIRECT YOUTUBE UPLOADS - our favorite video software feature.) I had to edit this post, I under estimated the specs. Here is a review Pure Digital Flip Video HD Camcorder - hopefully the same model. Remember once you are in to the video, check below right for OTHER VIDEOS that might be interesting, I found a lot and the resolution is very nice, more than I would expect and that 720P is a great full stream video to watch in HD mode. Yes, 2 full hours in HD mode recorded, not sure if you can lower it to stretch out the time, but I image you can, cannot see why you couldn't, although all HD for 2 full ours, I'd record everything.

I think I might have found a TOY for Christmas after all - I'm going to search and compare several models, in a followup post rank them and see if it is something I want - the slimness of it is about are ound a thin pack of cigarettes or something wider but as thin as most digital voice recorders. And the cam sells for about $220, but seen them in the $150 range for knockoffs.

Having a regular hi-def video cam, which I use it all my online live video chatting. Some weeks, I transmit live in audio/video with Ventrilo Voice Chat in the background, so you 1) get to meet Beemaster, share in a co-host cam I put in my window (yes, picture in a picture both with audio) also, you can stream audio from unlimited Skype people and they all talk through the BlogTV cam - seriously excellent.

I see this as the future of Podcasting. If you listen and watch, with wireless PCs, etc you can see installation of bees (live through these easy to use cams) and catching swarms, having a host and guest taking questions on a regular video can room - like inner-office world wide conferencing.

I'm redoing my homepage of Beemaster.com - it has not changed , but look and feel wise it needs a face lift and I will be embedding my BlogTV live cam into my homepage - I am learning how to open and watch any of my films like the 22 at Youtube, either rotate or shuffle the view when I'm off line, all in that window for new comers to the site and you old timers that enojy seeing years of beemaster educational and entertaining content.

I haven't figured how to updating the look and keeping the simplicity of my surfer -friendly layout, really is what I hope to accomplish for most, followed by a fresh look that attracts new beekeepers - our goal as a forum is make our knowledge and opinions available to everyone on Earth with beekeeping questions, we combined should be able to answer the simplest ,to the most though challenging ones and with the hope another beekeeper and trek the Earth, saving our hairy little girls one hive at a time.

So back to the Shaytards, it shows so much love and fun between the family members, and a man who isn't afraid of having fun in life. I like the series: I think because it shows how simple it can be to make your kids feel special and loved and their mom and dad made it possible.

He is a good man, average yet out going, I would love to have a Co-host of HIM one night on Beemaster Cam - I'd record and play that back :)

Talk tonight I hope Irwin, I've missed you just by minutes all of the week and know you had a few sick days when chatting surely didn't take priority. Talk soon :)

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:08:38 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 10:12:59 am »
I don't think my wife would let me get one of those but it would be nice to have one. his wife is a hoot to they look like a real family doing thing's with there kid's and not sticking them behind a gameboy or the TV I like that. I'm off to check out there video's
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

anything