Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: #14 and # 15 today  (Read 1610 times)

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
#14 and # 15 today
« on: March 21, 2013, 12:15:34 am »
Ran one trap line today and 2 more hit today!!   Both on the hive rack so I'm counting them into my total now.
Have another one that I couldn't see well enough to untie the knot to let it down. 
It will be counted when I have it on the rack

Best season of my bee keeping career so far.  Hope it just keeps on coming! 

Blanc, gov, what's y'all's looking like?
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline gov1623

• House Bee
Re: #14 and # 15 today
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:50:42 am »
I set some more traps out Monday. Only had five out before that with no takers. Hopefully now since i have more out ill start getting a few. My hives are really starting to get strong. I split one up Monday that was full of swarm cells.

I'm trying not to put too many traps out right now because i am out of room to put new bees until i find a new yard. My current yard is about as full as want it but cant make myself stop catching swarms.  :-D
Who Dat!!!

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 11:17:24 am »
Yowsers it's sounds like y'all are having a really terrible first couple days of spring... :evil: Can't wait to have these problems y'all speak of... Lol
Marshall

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:28:29 pm »
 :idunno:
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 09:45:23 pm »
It will happen blanc.  Just be ready ;)
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.