Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: any of the Witner/Spring TV shows stand out?  (Read 3516 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
any of the Witner/Spring TV shows stand out?
« on: May 20, 2008, 01:07:14 pm »
What TV Shows really stuck out - we are in finales already - lol.

Way too many reality shows, although I do like the STREET PATROL: (like COPS) and JAIL(where Street Patrol basically hauls people off to jail) and how they act and are treated - nightly tv shows.

No Jack Bauer in 24 this season, guess Ricky (yes he's using Ricky again in 24's credits) is the new Good Guy?!

House was interesting, but confusing trasition between the students and the new season. I missed how House was able to Jog pain free 6 miles a day.

So, did any new show blow you away, are an worth keeping, or are you still waiting for mid Junes release of the next wave of TV - mostly stuff that was LAST YEARS HIT SHOWS. Finally, some TV I recognise - lol.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline bassman1977

• "King Bee"
  • Super Bee
Re: any of the Witner/Spring TV shows stand out?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 11:39:31 pm »
Although only 1/2 way through the season, Deadliest Catch is still as fantastic as ever.  They added a few boats and got rid of a couple others to keep it fresh.  Lots of interesting stuff going on.  Also, Dirty Jobs, another one of my favorites, is typical Dirty Jobs but since the jobs are always different, the material still fresh.  Mike Rowe is just as goofy as ever.  Lastly, Man VS Wild, is pretty good.  They are going to do a "stranded on a deserted island" episode.  I'm looking forward to that.

As you can see, aside from Penguins hockey (yes I've caught every game this year), I am also a Discovery Channel leach.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: any of the Witner/Spring TV shows stand out?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 11:52:29 pm »
Since buying a new home (still 29 days til we close - ugh) my wife has me watching Home and Garden TV shows and other fix and design shows. I know the new house will look sweet when we are done, but man I'm doing overtime on Trading Spaces - lol.

I'm really trying to think of one show I'll miss if they don't come back and honestly, take the last YEAR away and just continue last years and I'd be happy.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything