Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hullo from Georgia  (Read 1860 times)

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
Hullo from Georgia
« on: July 06, 2009, 05:12:34 pm »
Hullo,

I'm a newbee urban beekeeper from Atlanta.  Just got my first hive.  I would like to say I'm reeaaallly happy to find an active beekeeping forum, thank you very much to the creator of it.  I'd also like to apologize in advance because I have HEAPS of questions about my bees' behavior and can't find any answers on the web. I'm sure I'm going to drive you all crazy, but I really appreciate any help!

Thanks again :)
ziffa

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hullo from Georgia
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:23:35 pm »
Hello and Welcome Ziffa

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 10:27:24 pm »
Welcome....Most questions have been asked at least once. The search button can be quite informative.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:44:09 pm »
Ziffa, welcome to our forum, great you found us.  This forum will be a massive learning tool for you.  You can spend days reading, I kid you not.  Ask your questions, as many as you want, and never feel that you are asking too much -- we were all once beginning at keeping the bees, do not feel a need to apologize,  not at all necessary.  This will also be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences and make some new friends, we are a great bunch of people, that shines through and you will see this.  Stick around.  Have a most wonderful day, to love and live our life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:39 pm »
Welcome Ziffa. Good Luck with your bees.
Bobby