Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Could QUARKS be made of Zillions of Galaxies? How small is small?  (Read 10505 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
You know the Incredible shrinking man, he contantly have to deal with smaller and smaller threats from a cat, down to a spider, next maybe a fly or a maggot.

Ok..... WTH is my question? Well.... We often talk of UFOS needing to carrry many small or large PEOPLE LIKE CEATURES. How do we know that a UFO is a subminiturized culture that is smaller than a dust mite - able to live among men and understand how they really are, reporting home on what we do and where we do it.

I think NAME BRAND FURNITURE OUTLETS are spreading these sibiotic creatures through to our homes - a massive network of stored mattresses where BILLIONS of galaxies could thrive - tiny fleets of Space Armada  who apper to live in our clothes, chairs carpet, are actually doing field operations. Your living room is MY DEPLOYMENT
Of an entire qualxie of 4 thrillion planets all sharing info on your living room, because they can. THIS COULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

If GIANT MUTANT SPACESHIPS EACH SHIP BIGGER THAN a MILLION OF OUR GALAXIES showed up. Could we possibly know because of such HUGE SCALE or such a small one.

WE ALWAYS THINK EVERYTHING SMART and INTELLEGENT must somehow look something like us - foolish I say.

Is there an end to SMALL or BIG???? or does it (like time) go on and on?
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Could QUARKS be made of Zillions of Galaxies? How small is small?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:13:08 pm »
Of course there are. I saw it on t.v. It was called "Horton Hears a Who"......... :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:17:12 pm »
Or remember the last scene from Men In Black

Keith

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:23:04 pm »
Or the meaning of "Attack of the killer tomatoes".  :roll:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 06:37:00 pm »
Or... or... or...or...Ok! Ya got me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 07:12:32 pm »
what happens to them when we vacuum?   :-P
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 07:37:25 pm »
I don't pretend to understand it all - BUT HORTON HEARS a WHO was GREAT!!! LOVED IT. And yes, it is exactly like that, imagine alien ships no bigger than an atom it it holds 2 million citizens from a far off Galaxy. Only Independence day really pushed the idea of GIANT SHIPS and only STARSHIP TROOPER dealt with the nastiness of some races. Still not happy Horton wasn't a GG Winner - ugh

Do I think WARRING SOCITIES EXIST - of course, I think ANYTHING IN SCIENCE FICTION - BASED ON PHYSICS is possible.

I theory these macrocomic spaceship could enter the Witehouse through all of its possitive pressure air vents. Anything Could happen.

Just don't think all aliens are eiuther 2 foot shorter or 2 foot taller, white like paper or grey lke an elephant. They could be so small or so big that is it impossible for you to ever recognise one.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:55:52 pm »
Our entire universe, even the parts we haven't seen yet, is enclosed inside the eye ball of some ginormous creature. From the beginning of our universe until the end of it amounts to only a micro-second to this creature we live in.

And on the other side of the scale, each of our atoms is actually housing several galaxies that blink into and out of existence in a fraction of our second but last billions of years by their time. 
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:22 pm »
You know the Incredible shrinking man, he contantly have to deal with smaller and smaller threats from a cat, down to a spider, next maybe a fly or a maggot.

Ok..... WTH is my question? Well.... We often talk of UFOS needing to carrry many small or large PEOPLE LIKE CEATURES. How do we know that a UFO is a subminiturized culture that is smaller than a dust mite - able to live among men and understand how they really are, reporting home on what we do and where we do it.

I think NAME BRAND FURNITURE OUTLETS are spreading these sibiotic creatures through to our homes - a massive network of stored mattresses where BILLIONS of galaxies could thrive - tiny fleets of Space Armada  who apper to live in our clothes, chairs carpet, are actually doing field operations. Your living room is MY DEPLOYMENT
Of an entire qualxie of 4 thrillion planets all sharing info on your living room, because they can. THIS COULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

If GIANT MUTANT SPACESHIPS EACH SHIP BIGGER THAN a MILLION OF OUR GALAXIES showed up. Could we possibly know because of such HUGE SCALE or such a small one.

WE ALWAYS THINK EVERYTHING SMART and INTELLEGENT must somehow look something like us - foolish I say.

Is there an end to SMALL or BIG???? or does it (like time) go on and on?

What if the cosmos as we know it is just another part of a much larger organism?  That would make our galaxy an atom with the sun as the nucleus and each planet a neutron or proton and meteors and astroids become quarks.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 03:46:15 pm »
... imagine alien ships no bigger than an atom it it holds 2 million citizens from a far off Galaxy. ...
I think ANYTHING IN SCIENCE FICTION - BASED ON PHYSICS is possible.
The problem is that if you want to stay within the laws of physics, then you cannot, by definition, have these incredibly small universes, intelligences, etc.
The Planck Length is the smallest unit of measurement that has any meaning. Once you cross that line, you no longer operate using classical laws of physics, you've entered the realm of quantum physics, which is more bizzare in reality than any science fiction.

As physicist Neils Bohr said "Anyone who isn’t shocked by quantum physics has not understood it." Neils is the one who discovered evidence that the only time quanta (subatomic particles) manifest themselves as particles (instead of waves) is when they are being observed, i.e., they only exist if you are looking at them!

Bohr also discovered that some subatomic processes produce a pair of particles with closely related complementary properties, i.e., a change to one particle would produce a change to the other. Albert Einstein was deeply troubled by this, since this would imply the two particles were interconnected in some way with instantaneous communication, a violation of his Theory of Relatively that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Einstein asserted that “no reasonable definition of reality” existed that would permit faster-than-light communication.

Bohr didn’t believe in faster-than-light communication either. He argued that if subatomic particles don’t exist until they are observed, then Einstein was wrong to think of them as separate, independent “things,” rather they were part of an “indivisible system”.

David Bohm, a protégé of Einstein’s, expanded on this idea of an indivisible system.  His experiments in plasma physics demonstrated that subatomic particles stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were part of a larger, interconnected whole, as if each particle “knew” what each of trillions of other individual particles were doing. As technology advanced, further experiments conclusively proved the theory that subatomic particles are “nonlocally connected,” i.e., at the subquantum level, location ceases to exist, points in space become equal to all other points in space, and it is meaningless to speak of anything being separate from anything else.

David Bohm has suggested that the tangible reality of our lives is really a kind of illusion, like a holographic image. Underlying it is a deeper order of existence, a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all objects and appearances of our physical world in much the same way that a piece of holographic film gives birth to a hologram. Our world is just a projection of a deeper reality, beyond both space and time.

Head spinning yet? :)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 03:55:10 pm »
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2008/04/faster-than-the.html

Faster than the Speed of Light? A New Theory Says, "Yes"
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:05:23 pm »
... imagine alien ships no bigger than an atom it it holds 2 million citizens from a far off Galaxy. ...
I think ANYTHING IN SCIENCE FICTION - BASED ON PHYSICS is possible.
The problem is that if you want to stay within the laws of physics, then you cannot, by definition, have these incredibly small universes, intelligences, etc.
The Planck Length is the smallest unit of measurement that has any meaning. Once you cross that line, you no longer operate using classical laws of physics, you've entered the realm of quantum physics, which is more bizzare in reality than any science fiction.

As physicist Neils Bohr said "Anyone who isn’t shocked by quantum physics has not understood it." Neils is the one who discovered evidence that the only time quanta (subatomic particles) manifest themselves as particles (instead of waves) is when they are being observed, i.e., they only exist if you are looking at them!

Bohr also discovered that some subatomic processes produce a pair of particles with closely related complementary properties, i.e., a change to one particle would produce a change to the other. Albert Einstein was deeply troubled by this, since this would imply the two particles were interconnected in some way with instantaneous communication, a violation of his Theory of Relatively that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Einstein asserted that “no reasonable definition of reality” existed that would permit faster-than-light communication.

Bohr didn’t believe in faster-than-light communication either. He argued that if subatomic particles don’t exist until they are observed, then Einstein was wrong to think of them as separate, independent “things,” rather they were part of an “indivisible system”.

David Bohm, a protégé of Einstein’s, expanded on this idea of an indivisible system.  His experiments in plasma physics demonstrated that subatomic particles stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were part of a larger, interconnected whole, as if each particle “knew” what each of trillions of other individual particles were doing. As technology advanced, further experiments conclusively proved the theory that subatomic particles are “nonlocally connected,” i.e., at the subquantum level, location ceases to exist, points in space become equal to all other points in space, and it is meaningless to speak of anything being separate from anything else.

David Bohm has suggested that the tangible reality of our lives is really a kind of illusion, like a holographic image. Underlying it is a deeper order of existence, a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all objects and appearances of our physical world in much the same way that a piece of holographic film gives birth to a hologram. Our world is just a projection of a deeper reality, beyond both space and time.

Head spinning yet? :)

Wow was feeling like I was back in school there for a moment

Keith

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 06:17:06 pm »
Deepac Chopra (I listen to all his audiobooks) says that things only exist in our Universe which we create, we are the cosmic Gods. Our own existance makes all existance possible. Our mear thoughts change and shape how everything else plays out from that moment on.

I have no problem believing this, I have wondered often if the life we preceive is just a show put on for us, that nothing exists outside of our perception and reality is only thought played out in terms we rationalise as real. It plays out in real time based on what chemicals surge through our bodies, endorphins and such, and how impossible is the thought that the DREAM WORLD we have during sleep is also a real place, only it doesn't follow as linear a pattern so we dismiss it as reality.

That is a selfish though I imagine, who are any of us (as individuals) capable of creating, molding and changing all that we preceive? But then you think about books of faith and the importance of ONE's relation with God and how each life is as precious as all lives and it doesn't seem too strange.

Image (in a sci-fi kinda way) that forums like ours are actually filled with people created solely in our minds, each a thought come to life, and when the real person is met (as so many members here have met each other) then that too is just "eye candy" designed and shown on a big screen in our minds for whatever purpose.

I have a feeling NO ONE can truly prove the existance of reality, even those thinking they are rock solid in their theories of proof are only sharing it with people, places and things that may only exist in their own minds - if indeed it is a mind that lives the experiences we believe we live.

There is the truth in saying "How you act when you go home over the first 5 minutes DICTATES how the rest of your family's day will go" your attitude forms and shapes the rest of that day. I know if I come home with an attitude, the night will be very different than if I come home happy that day - that is shaping your surroundings, but back to the original point are even your surroundings real, or neurons bouncing around in something creating thoughts and then stimulating external experiences?

Sure, it sounds nuts, as does Out Of Body Experience, Angels, Ghosts, UFOs and a lot of things which only some people experience - trying to get others to believe your experiences OFTEN is only excepted if the other person has similar thoughts on a subject. I could write endlessly on OBEs and if you are unwilling to believe then nothing I can write will change your mind. Many members here have written about guardian angels, not just a feeling of having some good-luck charm over their shoulder, but real beings, whether etherical or otherwise who look over them, often from childhood and likely to the grave.

Do we really bleed because we think we are suppose to when cut, hurt when we smack our head because we are told it should happen that way - what if we weren't taught these basic human responces and even better what if we stopped telling our children that they only have 5 senses and let them live open minded to experience other senses like physic powers, remote viewing, telekenisis, communicating with the dead and other things often only written of in fiction.

I think it wrong and harmful to stamp generally accepted teachings on children, I really wonder about imaginary friends - do the children experience interaction with the departed, people from other dementions or unknow beings, but they loose that natural imbred skill when taught that their friends are "Imanginary"?

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 08:22:44 pm »
You are the only one that exist. You just made up this whole world to cope with the loneliness.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 08:50:46 pm »
No Jerry:

Since you READ my post and REPLIED, I think it is YOU that exists, I would be happy being a figment of consciousness, of course you could have created me a bit wealthier and more in the country.

Wouldn't it be interesting if I woke up in a big new home in West Virginia tomorrow with a healthy bank account, remind me to thank you  X:X

Just wondering if you ever saw DARK CITY with Kieffer Sutherland, it covers this from an alien intervention prospective?

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »
John, you've been watching too many Sci-Fi movies. 
There is also the theory that all events of the entire universe exist in a single moment that is both endless and instantaneous.  Kinda of a Phased Locked Loop of a conscious thought.

But regardless of how a person wants to perceive or imagine their existence I can tell you from my own personal experience the following are true, regardless of any other premises.  We existed prior to life here on earth, we will exist after life on earth, that we have 4 modes of development: 1. a spiritual being, 2. a physical being, 3. a spiritual being, and 4 a physical being.  The life in stage 2 is like living in a cage with amnesia of our true being, life in state 3 is getting our memory back (purgatory if you're Catholic) and wishing we could get both our memory and our physical being reunited, and stage 4 is that desired union, which we have chosen to call Resurrection and Eternal Life.

To me experience trumps supposition.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 09:31:15 pm »
I shall imagine you rich but stranded on a remote island and your name shall be Hugo.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 10:17:38 am by Jerrymac »

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 08:31:49 am »
Quote from: beemaster
... what if we stopped telling our children that they only have 5 senses...
That one has bugged me since I was a little kid. I remember being a smart aleck when the teacher would ask someone to name THE 5 senses and I'd ask "Which 5?" I always thought "sense of balance" should be one. And it seemed obvious that some people had a much better "sense of direction" than others.

And as a parent, I've seen in some of my kids, when they were quite small, that they seemed to be in touch with things?/beings? that were beyond my senses but very real to them. Although I tease her, I've learned to trust my wife's "woman's intuition" because she's usually quite accurate in her perceptions. She's obviously sensing something that I'm not tapped into.

A beekeeper can pull out a frame of brood and "read" it; seeing far more than a nonbeek. We've taught ourselves to see things that escape the notice of someone not interested in bees. This is a basic principal that applies to just about anything you can think of.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 07:20:15 am »
what happens to them when we vacuum?   :-P

Could be that black hole tat sucks everything forever away!!

anything