Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ain't this the truth  (Read 1957 times)

Offline JPinMO

• House Bee
Ain't this the truth
« on: November 30, 2013, 10:48:36 pm »
On a trans-Atlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning.

One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in front of the plane. "I'm too young to die!" she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last moments on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he announces. He is gorgeous. Tall, well-built, with flowing golden hair and sea-blue eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the stranger approaches. He removes his shirt, muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and he extends his arm, holding the shirt out to the trembling woman, and says, "Iron this."
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters
cannot be trusted in large ones either."  Albert Einstein

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Ain't this the truth
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 09:41:22 am »
 :-D :-D

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 01:06:26 pm »
 :th_thumbsupup:
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:37:29 pm »
 :jerry: