Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Saanich,British Columbia,Canada  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Saanich,British Columbia,Canada
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:55:20 pm »
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Saanich,British Columbia,Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 12:52:34 am »
Brendhan, Saanich is relatively close to me in certain ways.  I live about 45 km east of Vancouver, in a slightly northern direction.  Vancouver is on the southern west coast of British Columbia.  Saanish is on the southern coast of Vancouver Island, which is about 1-1/2 hour ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay, which is close to Vancouver.  Saanich is quite a bit further south of Vancouver, as Vancouver Island extends somewhat more south than the city Vancouver.  Brian Bray actually lives pretty much along the same latitude as Saanich (well, within reason, I venture).  Nice link.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi

Brian shares very similar weather patterns to my area's climate.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service