Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS  (Read 38966 times)

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:37:30 pm »
Here is the RAW FOOTAGE taken at Bud3 the last few days. I will keep adding them as  I get a chance

http://www.youtube.com/bud32011 (that is easy bud3 and 2011 together)

Check out what is uploading. Adults need to be with younger folk only, if only for some rough language :)

I have 2.5 hours of RAW VIDEOS but I know a few of them should NOT go on-line  :-D

Enjoy and comment please. TRY TO SEE THEM in the file name order.
to bee or not to bee

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 03:39:34 pm »
What no bunk-jumping contest coverage?       

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 03:46:26 pm »
DANG!! You all are having too much fun and have not even gotten started yet. Sure wish I could have made it down there.
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:54:10 pm »
Dang.......    I can not believe Bud shot that swarm down out of that tree with a pistol.   

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »
I wan't to say thank's to who ever is posting the video's on Youtube they are all great.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 10:56:16 pm »
Beemaster here doing the video and uploading. Lots of them still to come. It is all raw, when edited, it will be nice :)
to bee or not to bee

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 09:37:09 am »
OH gosh I have to go to work now, will have to wait and see these.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:00:56 am »
Bud3-2011-Part One

Had such a blast folks! John, that lil camera of yours sure takes some great footage!

...JP

Bud3- Annual Beemaster Gathering -Part One
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:19:38 pm »
JP, that was hilarious!  Good job with the video and editing.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 02:09:56 pm »
That was fun. How do you decide what to keep and what to throw back??

I felt truly honored by you guys playing around with the red parasols and mentioning my name. It made me laugh!! Looks like you truly had a great time.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 05:09:04 pm »
We got there on Wed around 4:00 and it was all about bees from then until we left Mon morning.

Bud3 first day_0001.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 07:56:47 pm »
Part two of day one.

Bud3 first day2_0001.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 09:54:52 pm »
Great videos guys.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 09:14:42 am »
Bud3-Annual Beemaster Gathering-Part Two-Ziffa's First Swarm Catch!

...JP

Bud3 Annual Gathering-Part Two-Ziffa's First Swarm Catch!
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 09:22:20 am »
videos mity fine, but these tosted biscits with some of schwees thisle honey on them makes the watching great
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 09:36:44 am »
Big Daddy, that looked like a Golden Bee ventilated hat you were wearing, looked kinda cool with them holes and all. Man, Schawee called me, said he done found both queens in them videos with Scott, Peggy & You before he even watched 'em!  :-D

Man, y'all need to get you a Schawee, that way you always know where the queens are, he always gonna be yelling right where they are!  :-D

...JP

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 10:16:29 am »
Hey all... got home fine last night after 3 hours of delays total DUE to traffic backup in the airports I was flying too.

I swear... NO ONE seemed to have a more "eye-opening" fun time that Ziffa! Every time I saw her she was smiling so big and full of bee stories :)

I'll be hooking up with Bud to download ALL the videos I took (I had to download them onto his computer when my camera got full) and we'll be sending them to me via Skype which is quick with file transfer.

Everyone who showed up at Bud3 was a please to meet or see again. I hope I never missed anyone, I love spending time with each member when I can.

Lots more videos coming. I think when I BULK UPLOAD the videos it truncates the length. I see a lot os shorter TIMES listed in the videos uploaded, most were around 4-5 minutes, I see a few really long ones, but I may (as I name the videos) re-upload them using the Youtube uploader.

GREAT WEEK - such a fun time :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 10:58:11 am »
JP:

I forgot to mention your comment on my Flip Cam - thanks. It is a really stunning 1080p and 2 of those cams fit in an empty pack of cigarettes -  amazing.

Serious draw backs though:

no macro feature - literally a foot is about how close you want to come, but resolution is so high, you really don't need to macro as much as you think.

Only 2X zoom - and that is a joke. My next camera will have the kind of power Scott's camera did 60X Optical Power.

The other faults I can live with - it gives me a great picture (although every Flip user complains about the shakiness cause it does not have image stabilization either.

But for it's size, it does sound reproduction very well and adjusts to color brightness change almost instantly.

I like it, my original one was the heftier model which allowed you to switch out dead batteries, that one died in it's USB connection - camera works fine but can't connect to computer. I wonder.... do I have access to THAT thick cams files THRU the HDMI connection - cool, I need to try that.

Anyway, your videos are great. I walked in a little late and didn't know we had Annette theme going on, as an inside joke, I'd be dressed and walk like a Zombie -  :lau:

JP didn't realize it takes me a minute to get into character with my Jersey Boy Redneck Youtube invention I so dearly love to do  :-D I like the editing jobs you did.

SCOTT... just getting to yours now. Something tells me I talked through most of those with Peggy - lol Sorry, that's when I bring out the musical soundtracks :)

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 11:01:27 am »
John, it only seemed to take you about a minute to get into character, Yankee Redneck!  :-D

...JP

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 11:07:54 am »
I like that name Yankee Redneck!!!

I told Bud before Bud3 I was gonna stay in character all day just to bust some chops :)

anything