Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My photo page  (Read 4243 times)

Offline Melilem

• House Bee
    • New England Bee Photos
My photo page
« on: November 18, 2008, 08:27:12 am »
Ive finally finished my(well, Jon's mostly) photo page! Phew. You may have seen some of these.

http://www.newenglandbee.com/Gallery/

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: My photo page
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:53 am »
Thank's for sharing.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline PerryBee

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:46 am »
 :)Thanks

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 09:11:45 pm »
Great pics!!!!
 What made the beehives fall over, the wind? Did you fix everything ok?
your friend,
john

Online Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 10:41:15 pm »

Good pics hive stand fall apart ??  Rotton wood may bee.

BEE  HAPPY Jim 134  :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Melilem

• House Bee
    • New England Bee Photos
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 11:25:17 pm »
Great pics!!!!
your friend,
john
we had a LOT of rain. That, and 2x4 boards used in hive stands, 7 hives on one hivestand, and, well..hive stands in general :) . This is only one of 3 stands that fell. Needless to say, Jon has decided against using hive stands again. They are all on pallets now.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:15 am »
Mary, thank you for those pictures, BUT....I wanted to know if there was an easier way to see them.  Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I had to click on each picture to look at it bigger and then close the picture, then had to click back on the link in your post to look at the second one.  Do you know what to do?  Does anyone know what to do to help me, I am not overly computer savvy.

BTW, I was very interested to look at these pictures, but need to see them bigger.  Good job!!  have a wonderful day, life and health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Melilem

• House Bee
    • New England Bee Photos
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 02:49:02 pm »
Im sorry Cindi, I dont know why that is. I tried to make sure the page worked with Firefox and IE. What browser are you using to see the page? I will try to fix it. Does anyone else have that problem?

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 08:09:46 pm »
 I saw the pictures fine the first time I looked...But now, after Cindi asked the questions, I went back to look and they didnt come up.
Just so you know, Cindi...... :).......They are really good pics!!! :-D
(heh heh heh )

your friend,
john

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 09:08:14 pm »
Im sorry Cindi, I dont know why that is. I tried to make sure the page worked with Firefox and IE. What browser are you using to see the page? I will try to fix it. Does anyone else have that problem?
I can see the pics with firefox and IE

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 06:20:13 pm »
I use IE and had no problems when Ive looked. Looked several times :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:57 pm »
Mary, thanks for any effort, they are appreciated.  I sometimes don't make myself very clear (well, probably very commonly).

I use Firefox (I can also use IE if I chose).

When I click on your link in your post, all your pictures come up side by side, with no space between each picture.  They are not overly big enough for me to see clearly, so of course my wish to enlarge them, hee, hee.

So what I do is I click on the picture, it enlarges and I see it beautifully.  But to get to the next picture, I have to close that picture.  Then the link in the post comes back up and I have to click on the link to get to the next picture.  It is time consuming, but I have looked at all the pictures, something to behold for sure.

I am sure that there is a much more simple way to do it than how I have experimented with, but it does not really matter.  I got there, one way or another.  I loved your pictures, by the way, Mary.  Have a most wonderful and great day and life, love our life, live our life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service