Contempory Christian Music
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Music  (Read 13031 times)

Offline golfpsycho

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 12:31:12 am »
The OLDIES?????  OMG!!!  What are you trying to say??? bahahahahaha  I'm listening to Marvin Gay, with The Temptations and Eddie Kendriks up next.... You don't know what your missing.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 12:38:06 am »
It is amazing that after a month a song can be "old" yet if you think of it in are life they are still "young" becuase a person isnt old till the are 80 in my book. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Music
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 07:31:58 am »
What about Pop music, heavy metal, disco, hard rock, soft rock? There is old country and western, modern country and western. I think each catigory of music has sub-catigories. I could say I like rock, but then I don't like heavey metal, well OK I like a little of it. I like a little country a little of the really old country music. I like a little of the modern day stuff that comes out. OK OK I like a little bit of every kind of music but..... Why does everybody keep including Rap when they talk about music?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Jay

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 06:33:19 pm »
Bee Boy, meet can of worms! Can of worms, meet  Bee Boy! :lol:
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Violacea

Music
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2005, 02:13:19 am »
Can’t decide.  I like Classical, Jazz, Blues, Blue Grass, Gospel (just not southern), Contemporary Christian, and Oldies.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Music
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 11:00:38 am »
Glad that both Beeboy and Buzz have senses of humor - It takes a lot of ribbing to be a moderator and I love ribbing - lol. It is important to have fun and during these long Winter Months when the bees are all cuddled up to keep warm, nothing passes the time better than a bunch of mindless silly humor.

I'll repost my favorite music collection site www.shoutcast.com where you should find JUST about any music style you can think of and at all bit-rate streams too.

I listen to that site frequently while surfing or hanging around the kitchen where my computer work station is. Having the computer in the kitchen is the best idea I ever had, now if I can only install a chamber pot under the desk  :shock:  then I'd never have to move  :roll:

Again, I love NEW AGE and JAZZ, but not in any particular order. I also love stupid druggie humor (Cheech and Chong like stuff) but there is a site called http://bong.dhs.org a home ran Canadian pot-head program with video and audio feeds. The young guy who is the stoner host is quite creative and the content (which is not for younger folk) is pretty funny if you like stoner humor. You can find the station audio feed by typing Bong in Shoutcasts search box.

Of course, we all know Beemaster is drug-free human and a viable member of the US Navy Civilian workforce, but I still find stupid humor, funny. Which includes Southpark, Simpsons, Family Guy and MArried with Children (which the latter is probably the king of stupid humor).
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.