Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: again poor service  (Read 1479 times)

Offline slacker361

• Field Bee
    • Thank You Honey
again poor service
« on: August 30, 2011, 07:21:50 pm »
Does a small internet business guarantee that the service will be poor? I will not mention the company due to house rules.... but I ordered a candle mold that failed. Me and the seller came to the agreement that the mold is a manufacturer defect..... however they have no more in stock.... and their"supplier" doesnt have any either, and it can be a month or two before they get another mold in...... Now this mold was nearly 50.00..... I have people wanting more candles and yet I have to turn them away......

Does anyone else see a problem with this or am I just being unrealistic that you should get what one pays for? 

Hoooo Hummmm .....starting to fell like eeyor....

Offline forrestcav

• House Bee
Re: again poor service
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:13:22 pm »
no i won't think so. I ordered software for another business of mine and the company was so small that when I called for tech support she had to put the dogs outside so she could hear me. now thats small. My opinion is the smaller businesses usually work harder because they value there reputation.
Seems to me a refund should be in order, if they can't meet your needs then return the money so that you can. People gotta make a living.
Just a beek trying to get ready for winter.

Offline AliciaH

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 08:19:18 pm »
I can understand them wanting to exchange it as a first choice.  But if they can't get another for a long time, then I would think a refund is in order.  Unless, of course, they've covered themselves with a stated "exchange only" policy.  That one always leaves me wondering, however....

Sorry for your troubles.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 10:23:27 pm »
I agree with the two above. You should have a choice of wait or refund. As far as a bad business, they can't help what the mfg. does.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 06:54:49 am »
I agree with the two above. You should have a choice of wait or refund. As far as a bad business, they can't help what the mfg. does.

At lees you can get your money or wait this is not poor service
poor mkg. may bee  :? Just my $0.02

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

anything