Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: THANK'S  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
THANK'S
« on: June 28, 2008, 02:40:36 pm »
Thank's to all who ask and those who answer. You all have and will be a great help to me. :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Re: THANK'S
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 06:56:41 pm »
 Hey Irwin,
Aint this a GREAT place?!
I learn stuff every day from here, wether I ask questions or not! :)....("Wether"...For some reason that word doesnt look right.....)
 I think I'm gonna get a spelling lesson in a little while huh?
your friend,
john

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 10:43:04 pm »
John,

I think you meant whether....... BTW, there is a spell check button next to the post button.  You can use the spell check if you choose before submitting a post.    See you learned yet another thing here :-D
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 11:07:51 pm »
John,

I think you meant whether....... BTW, there is a spell check button next to the post button.  You can use the spell check if you choose before submitting a post.    See you learned yet another thing here :-D

Weather = climate
Whether = should I or not?
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 10:01:18 am »
Thank's for the lesson. I had to drop out of school and go to work to help mom pay the bill's. My dad took off when I was 12 so I had to go to work.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 11:06:14 am »
Irwin,

Don't sweat it.  I was fortunate enough to finish school and I still butcher the English language right up there with the best of them.    Some of the smartest people I know don't have a formal education.  I'm sure you have learned things that many of use will never know.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline derrick1p1

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 06:12:53 pm »
I learn something here every time I visit (usually daily).  I feel I sometimes ask too many questions, but know that if I can't find an answer by searching, the answers I get may help others too.  The people here are great and I look forward to this forum every day.

Some of the most valuable lessons I've learned so far, I didn't learn in (or anywhere near) a classroom.  Cindy's tag line is something like "Life is a school, what have you learned?"...or something like that. I like it.

Best,
Derrick
I won't let grass grow under my feet, there will be plenty of time to push up daisies.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 11:41:13 pm »
   Thankfully everyone is tolerant of wrong/misguided answers. :?  Many thanks for that also.
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)