Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bob Mays - the Man who was the Robot in Lost In Space dies  (Read 3272 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Bob Mays - the Man who was the Robot in Lost In Space dies
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:25:23 am »
I mentioned a week or two ago about how 1966 changed THIS 8 year olds life - TV went COLOR and all my favorite shows including Lost in Space. I watch some of these classics on the net at www.fancast.com and I was just watching Billy Mumy (Moo-Mee) young Will Robinson, and of course the Robot who was played by Bob Mays who died today.

He did all his own lines and live through that plexigass robot outfit. He did all the arm motions, pretty cool as a kid. Just thought I'd mention his passing.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.