Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from western NC  (Read 2654 times)

Offline junglebill

• Brood
Hello from western NC
« on: January 31, 2006, 09:20:11 am »
What a find!  As a new beekeeper (only 1 year under my veil!) I am grateful for such a forum.  It also great to see folks like M. Bush here also, as they have assisted my greatly throughout my first year

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Hello from western NC
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 12:36:36 pm »
Thanks and Welcome Jinglebill:

Glad you found the forums and I hope you find all the help you need within these members and their posts. I'm not sure how many countries we have now, but it is a really impressive number and we should see 1000 members within a few days :)

Welcome aboard, and you are right - there has become a very good resource for beekeepers everywhere. It's a pleasure to offer the webspace and my basic computer skills to make the forum possible, I really enjoy reading all the different mannors which people keep bees.

Have fun :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything