Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Our International Farm Equipment show W/Bud Clydesdales were there  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Angi_H

• House Bee
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 09:26:56 am by Robo »

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Our International Farm Equipment show W/Bud Clidsdales were there
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 12:56:48 am »
Mighty impressive horses!

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 01:06:49 am »
I have seen those horses in person and they are unbelievable. So huge and gentle.

Annette

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:36 am »
I love all of the draft horses, the Clydesdales are actually on the smaller side of some of them!  They are lovely horses, though.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Our International Farm Equipment show W/Bud Clydesdales were there
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 10:05:48 am »
Angi, oh, thank you for posting those pictures.  I love horses, all horses, I love the smell of horses, that is a beautiful thing, that scent.  Oh brother, here I go.

I love that you were able to see these Bud horses in person, and Annette, you were lucky too.  I would love to see a compilation of the Bud commercials with their draft horses!!!  I bet that would be so awesome.

I would give my right leg to have learned how to drive a team of horses, I could have then driven that team of Budweiser horses, that would have made my day, hee, hee. Angi, thank you.  Have an awesome and wonderful, beautiful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 02:15:55 pm »
Beautiful pictures, they look so sweet & gentle.  Would have to be pretty bomb-proof to do what they do all over the country..I would love to ride one just once to be up there so high! It costs a small fortune to shoe em though..probably close to $60 per foot...???

It's not raining today so time to prepare my "bee space"!!

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 03:39:05 pm »
Gorgeous. Saw them as a kid in St.Loius. Also got to see the last hour of a colt being born as our host new someone at the bush farm. Truly a lifetime memory for a ten year old. Thanx for sharing photos.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline talkingamoeba

• New Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 01:24:00 pm »
I would give my right leg to have learned how to drive a team of horses, I could have then driven that team of Budweiser horses, that would have made my day, hee, hee. Angi, thank you.  Have an awesome and wonderful, beautiful day.  Cindi
Driving a team isn't hard to learn, an eight-up (or 4 of 2) on the other hand...