Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Aspirant  (Read 2033 times)

Offline cholmcglynn

• Brood
Aspirant
« on: June 09, 2008, 09:14:45 pm »
Hello!  I hope to begin when I have more land (right now a garden 4'x4' is about all I have room for,and am thankful) and I'm hoping to learn as much as possible until then.  And until then I support local honey producers in Central Vermont!

Offline Moonshae

• Field Bee
Re: Aspirant
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 09:16:24 pm »
Even if you don't have room in your yard, you might be able to find someone locally who is willing to host a hive...but study up anyway! The more you know, the better prepared you'll be.
"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 09:55:41 am »
Hello and Welcome!

This is a great forum for learning about bees. I started out with the tutorials several years ago and haven't stopped learning.

I'd also suggest getting involved with a local bee club to get connected with some nearby beekeepers. Maybe they can help you find a place to keep bees, or at least learn more about beekeeping in your area.
http://www.vtbeekeepers.org/page2.html

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 10:43:02 am »
Chlomscgylnn, (ooh, that is gonna be a tough one to spell each time, do you have an easier name to type, hee, hee).  Welcome to our forum.  YOu will get bees one day, that would be a given, you will find a way, until then, learn, read, ask questions, this place in cyberspace will be your tool.  Have a wonderful and most great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything