Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  (Read 11029 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 09:58:11 am »
I'm sure whatever is comfortable with everyone else in a bunkhouse is fine of course. I think Saturday we might have a birthday suit bunk-jumping contest - should be real iteresting with the lights out  :-D I'll be staying at Bud's so if that mead is anything like his Elderberry wine, I don't have too far to pass out.

Speaking of which, the wine last year was soooo good it snuck up on you nicely with the smoothness of tea. Of course I went four-wheeling with Dallas and Lady Michelle for about two hours (I don't remember one second of it) but I never fell off the quad (I think) and I woke up all snuggy in bed the next morning. I only wish someone would have used my camera to video some of it. It wasn't until later that next day, brought up by me, that I learned of our 2 hour ride  :roll: I'm sure it was a blast, wish I could remember it.

I'm a light weight in the drinking department, a 6 pack of beer lasts me weeks and a bottle of wine with dinner occastionally, isn't enough to build up a good resistance to partying hearty - not for me. But I never woke up feeling like crap and Bud gets the best wine I ever had award.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
Re: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 02:47:14 pm »
well look for some mead from me that was started late in 2009 and has been in bulk age till now.
no sediment! smooth taste and great clarity! very dark color though.

will be bringing at least 1/2 of that 5 gallons with me!
if the strawberry is ready then some of it might get there.

cant wait!

bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

anything