Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Music
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 07:28:03 pm »
I once knew a guy who said  "I like BOTH kinds of music..........

country AND western"

:wink:
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 07:46:15 pm »
yeah but i said your favorite kind of music.... ok ok you're right. :x  Ok if you have more than one favorite just put down the one that you like more :lol:  And hey what are you doin here Robo? This is the TEEN forum! I don't think you're a teen :D  :twisted:

Bee Boy
Bee Boy

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
Music
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 09:34:52 pm »
You mean us old folks can't even vote? Man.... you teenagers are so unfair. Never let us do anything!

(Just playing...  :P  )

Beth

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 10:14:36 pm »
Something wrong with the blues?
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Music
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 11:19:56 pm »
I'm a new NEW AGE MUSIC kinda guy myself - but of your choices, I like jazz.

Teen at Heart...
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 11:22:59 pm »
Wait wait I'll add them!
Bee Boy

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 11:24:47 pm »
Ok there howz that? 8)
Bee Boy

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 01:59:19 am »
Thanks
But it's too late for  me to vote
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2004, 10:45:11 am »
naw just vote again!
Bee Boy

Offline Beth Kirkley

• House Bee
    • http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/GA216.html
Music
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 02:51:28 pm »
Bee Boy-
You forgot Contempory Christian, and Gospel. :( All I listen to is Contempory Christian. Some people call it Praise & Worship music too.

If you add that, and you'll LET me, :) I'll vote.

Beth
(Not a teen, but a 35 year old mom of an 11 year old boy and a 14 year old girl. Links to their pics below.)
Catherine's Photo
David's Photo

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 03:13:22 pm »
Wow I forgot alot!!!
Bee Boy

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
Shoutcast
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 04:05:36 pm »
Can't VOTE more than once Bee Boy - That's what makes polls accurate - otherwise, it would be a spitting contents - lol. I'm logging in as my Beetwester (a username I have to see the forum from a regular member's point of view) us moderators see stuff others don't Shhhhhhh - lol. And I'll vote New Age there.

Here's a site for you too - www.shoutcast.com streaming music at all bit-rates in MANY MANY categories - if you want a listing of music styles (or) just want to hear some GREAT MUSIC you will not find anywhere else on the internet - give Shoutcast a try.

Clue, sort by style, then by bit-rate according to your connection speed. If you have cable, you have a world of wonderful music in your chosen styles that you would NEVER find elsewhere. Many "Stations" are Internet Only feed, many are privately run radio from people who just want to be DJs or radio stations - really cool site. One of the many cool sites listed at www.beemaster.com I might add  :lol:

PS... Go here and expand your mind a bit - some great games, CHASM is awesomely tough and huge, but the pearl games and animations too are great. I would love to have the talent of Dave Jones, the writer and animator of these flash files - wow is he good! http://www.transience.com.au/

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beetester

• Brood
Got my new age vote :)
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 04:13:10 pm »
Hey Bee Boy:

Had to give New Age my vote :)
Hope you get to check out www.shoutcast.com and check some of the new sites listed in Humor... is a funny thing forum - a couple really cool brain games, check out CHASM - this will keep you busy for hours, I'm still not done with it, but if you try it - I'm past the laughing bird and flooding aquaduct piping (you'll know what I mean if you try this).

Beemaster
This is Beemaster - in Forum Test Mode. Howdy All :)

Offline buzz

• House Bee
    • My home page... nothing much
Music
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 05:29:53 pm »
I had to vote for rock.
Scott
----------
"If you have no money and you have few possessions, if you have a dog you are still rich"
----------
"Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 07:54:00 pm »
I can listen to anything as long as it dosnt make me want to hurl it is so bad or repeats itself to many times. I also dont like to listen to ultra violent mussic about killing people and that is it for the wholl 3 or 4 min song. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline afar

• New Bee
Music
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2004, 07:14:15 pm »
i like to listen buzz from bees

Offline Jay

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2004, 11:27:54 pm »
Hey Bee Boy

I hate to bring it up but, how about "oldies"?

And Beth, you have two very lovley children. Neither of mine are as old as yours yet, but I got a late start. Didn't get married untill I was 31. Mine are also boy and girl. Trey is 8 and the all important 1/2, and Ainsleigh, just turned 2. :D
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Offline golfpsycho

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 12:07:43 am »
Beeboy.. I didn't realize there had been any new music since the early 70'????????   bahahahahahahahaha  I saw the Doors, the Stones, The Temptations, Diana Ross, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Spinners, The Isley Brothers, War,  Carlos Santana, Van Morrison, , just to name a few...ever heard of em??? bahahahahahaha

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 12:12:01 am »
I listen to the oldies alot, my grandma got me into them. I think it is funny when we are in art and my teacher has the oldies on and a kid says "this is a good song, who sings this and when did it come out. It must be new" I just luagh and tell them when the song made, and they say "realy?" and then I just luagh again. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline golfpsycho

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 12:31:12 am »
The OLDIES?????  OMG!!!  What are you trying to say??? bahahahahaha  I'm listening to Marvin Gay, with The Temptations and Eddie Kendriks up next.... You don't know what your missing.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 12:38:06 am »
It is amazing that after a month a song can be "old" yet if you think of it in are life they are still "young" becuase a person isnt old till the are 80 in my book. bye
Ryan Horn

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Music
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 07:31:58 am »
What about Pop music, heavy metal, disco, hard rock, soft rock? There is old country and western, modern country and western. I think each catigory of music has sub-catigories. I could say I like rock, but then I don't like heavey metal, well OK I like a little of it. I like a little country a little of the really old country music. I like a little of the modern day stuff that comes out. OK OK I like a little bit of every kind of music but..... Why does everybody keep including Rap when they talk about music?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Jay

• House Bee
Music
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 06:33:19 pm »
Bee Boy, meet can of worms! Can of worms, meet  Bee Boy! :lol:
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Violacea

Music
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2005, 02:13:19 am »
Can’t decide.  I like Classical, Jazz, Blues, Blue Grass, Gospel (just not southern), Contemporary Christian, and Oldies.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
Music
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 11:00:38 am »
Glad that both Beeboy and Buzz have senses of humor - It takes a lot of ribbing to be a moderator and I love ribbing - lol. It is important to have fun and during these long Winter Months when the bees are all cuddled up to keep warm, nothing passes the time better than a bunch of mindless silly humor.

I'll repost my favorite music collection site www.shoutcast.com where you should find JUST about any music style you can think of and at all bit-rate streams too.

I listen to that site frequently while surfing or hanging around the kitchen where my computer work station is. Having the computer in the kitchen is the best idea I ever had, now if I can only install a chamber pot under the desk  :shock:  then I'd never have to move  :roll:

Again, I love NEW AGE and JAZZ, but not in any particular order. I also love stupid druggie humor (Cheech and Chong like stuff) but there is a site called http://bong.dhs.org a home ran Canadian pot-head program with video and audio feeds. The young guy who is the stoner host is quite creative and the content (which is not for younger folk) is pretty funny if you like stoner humor. You can find the station audio feed by typing Bong in Shoutcasts search box.

Of course, we all know Beemaster is drug-free human and a viable member of the US Navy Civilian workforce, but I still find stupid humor, funny. Which includes Southpark, Simpsons, Family Guy and MArried with Children (which the latter is probably the king of stupid humor).

anything