Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Camping NEXT weekend  (Read 3360 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Camping NEXT weekend
« on: April 21, 2005, 05:03:46 pm »
Hi All:

Been busy geting the motorhome www.beemaster.com/bus.html ready for its first trip of 2005. I dewinterized it, the water system is fine (no leaks) I ran the engine and generator once a week all Winter long for about 20 minutes.

The rear slide SHEAR PIN broke over the Winter when I was showing someone how the slides work and I manually need to move it in and out until I get the shear pin replaced - I hope to do this myself, the part is about $0.60 and I had this pin break before, the service center charged my insurance company nearly $260 labor. So I'll do it myself (hopefully) it is a simple motor and screw type drive UNDER the bedroom bed. Simple to get to and hopefully, simple to fix.

Either way, we can open and close the slide manually, so we'll make FULL USE of the bedroom  :oops:

We leave the 28th and return home the 1st - the campsite is fairly close to home, but a bunch of friends are going, so we will all get to hangout, play cards and stuff :)

Just wondering.... Anyone else have campers or like camping. Do you have any photos to share of your trips. On the PAGE LINK above I list our FIRST TWO TRIPS and about 30 photos of the 37 foot Class A motorcoach. But I have enjoyed tents, popups and even sleeping bags under the stars. Nothing beats camping for getting away from life's worries.

Hope you have camping stories to share and even some photos - I'd love to see some of Ryan Horn's camper images, he's got to have a ton, they practically own a fleet of these things :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.