Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bummed, but I can be patient  (Read 1610 times)

Offline beekeeperookie

• House Bee
Bummed, but I can be patient
« on: April 09, 2007, 02:37:12 pm »
I called Rossman today to see when my bees will arrive?  Because being a newbee I dont know how the process works.  So anyway I called them and gave them my ordering number,  I stated that it showed a date on my email and invoice of this coming wednesday is that when they will be delivered or shipped?  The lady said sometime in May, I am like oh ok bummed that i guess i just have to wait longer.  I have to mention that I ordered them last week, I didnt know if I have enough money gathered up this year for all the equipment plus bees.  :(

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Bummed, but I can be patient
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:42:30 pm »
considering the weather, you are probably lucky.  besides, you can learn from all the stories on here for the next few weeks  :-).  you'll be way ahead of everybody.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beekeeperookie

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 03:16:59 pm »
Yeah, got my confirmation letter today they will be here on May 22.  Since I have more time on my hands thinking about ordering another hive kit and getting a local package for april.   hmmmmm....now just have to con the old man...lol  :-D

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 08:17:48 pm »
I live a little over an hour away from Rossman's. I picked up my two packages on March 31. The entire staff was very nice and Mr. Rossman was most helpful. They an interesting operation. My wife and I enjoyed our visit. I placed my package order in Nov 06. When did you order? Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan