Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bus bench bees  (Read 2491 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Bus bench bees
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:34:13 pm »
This was a fun swarm we removed for the City of Ponce Inlet just south of Daytona. Had quite the crowd of tourists looking on.

Bus bench bees

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Bus bench bees
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 03:17:20 pm »
Great job with the bench bees, Peg and Scott.

Offline blanc

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 04:47:15 pm »
Hey Scott, Do yall get stung much scooping swarms by hand? Don't have the nerve enough yet to attempt it myself but nice swarm!
Psalm 19:9-10
The fear of the Lord is clean,enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea ,than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 05:50:10 pm »
Well I see Peg spotted the Queen. HEHEHE

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:15 pm »
Nary a sting on this one blanc...not that we don't take our fair share :-D

Jim, she was just showing off again!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:04:14 pm »
Beautiful tiger striped queen!

What did the lady say at 3:11?

Never seen a bus bench that didn't have a roof over it. Perhaps they could commission you to build one?

Have a sweet and sticky day!  ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything