Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Northwest Ga  (Read 1461 times)

Offline southern bee

• New Bee
Hello from Northwest Ga
« on: January 27, 2014, 09:19:13 pm »
I am a newbee this will be my first year. Found this forum 3 wks ago I have been reading a ton of info here.

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Northwest Ga
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:53:22 pm »
Welcome to the forum, southern bee.  There are lots of threads and videos here.  You may want to find and join your local bee club also.  JP, Robo, the FatBee man, and several others here have videos on you tube also.  Now that you have caught the bug, you will have to feed the addiction.  Good luck

It is lots of fun.

Joe

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:11:37 pm »
Where you located at in Georgia?   Big world out here.   And welcome to the forum. 

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 07:46:37 am »
Welcome to the group southern bee.

Offline southern bee

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 02:01:45 pm »
I am in Lafayette, Ga  close to Lookout Mnt and at the foot of Pigeon Mnt. I learned/heard about CCD in 2001 - 02 and pretty much blew it off to a degree of "well this is some more of the gov't population control crap". Which, that is a very long story, it brings me to here, at this point to get involved.
I will leave my opinions out of this but, unless people stand together; this destructive issue will not go away! 

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 01:46:51 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster. I have been to Lafayette many times. I worked for Blue Bird in a previous life.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan