Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wanted - Bulk Honey  (Read 6775 times)

Offline kcolfer

• Brood
Wanted - Bulk Honey
« on: May 25, 2012, 02:27:32 pm »
I live in Athens GA and am looking for a large barrel of honey to pick up.  Please PM me.

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
Re: Wanted - Bulk Honey
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:08:11 pm »

You might try Milton Henderson, Ellisville Ms. phone 601-763-6687. I think he put all his honey up in 55 gal drums.  I don't know who he sells to, but he makes a good bit of honey.  Last year he told me in a good flow, he has done 20 drums a day.

Joe

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 09:41:21 pm »
You may also try Bob Bennie who lives up the road in Lakemont, Georgia. Our club purchased 100+ nucs from him and I know of others that have purchased bulk honey by the barrel. Excellent guy to deal with.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 11:04:14 pm »
Got all you need here in central FL. PM me if you need. Right now we've got citrus (orange blossom), gallberry, palmetto and palmetto-gallberry mix.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline REDBEE

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 09:41:22 am »
Hey Bee Dude how much of that honey you got and how much you asking for it,my bear about empty ,do you deliver ?

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 07:05:30 pm »
Always free to you Bruce!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:48 pm »
HEY, BRUCE, I'LL DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ON 2 BARRELS.......
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything