Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Want... Package bees for sell around Knoxville Tn  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Bee Whisper82

• House Bee
Want... Package bees for sell around Knoxville Tn
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:47:44 am »
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had package bees to sell for the upcoming year around Knoxville Tn?  I can travel but was hoping to get them local. If so how much, pickup dates...and do u take deposit or have to have all money up front.

Thanks 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:00:15 am by Bee Whisper82 »

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Package bees for sell around Knoxville Tn
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 11:00:17 am »
Send a PM to forum member g3farms. He is in Knoxville and will know if anyone has packages, nucs, or hives for sale.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline David1958

• Brood
Re: Want... Package bees for sell around Knoxville Tn
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 01:01:42 am »
A couple of years ago I got some good bees from a guy around oak ridge. Leave 40,go north past OR plant. When get into town make a left across the river and he's about a mile. Can't remember his name

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 12:41:32 pm »
Dave,
You forgot to mention to turn at the old oak tree.  :grin:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline KeyLargoBees

• Field Bee
    • Pirate Hat Apiary
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 02:59:36 pm »
is that before or after the fork in the road?  ;-)
Jeff Wingate

Changes in Latitudes...Changes in Attitudes....are Florida Keys bees more laid back than the rest of the country...only time will tell!!!
piratehatapiary@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/piratehatapiary