Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Some things are beginning to sink in  (Read 1396 times)

Offline pollenchucker

• House Bee
  • 42 days and their wings fall off, eh?
Some things are beginning to sink in
« on: May 15, 2009, 08:57:31 pm »
I watch the bees daily, almost religiously as part of my daily schedule.  A few things I've noticed.  I can tell what is flying through the air within a minimum of 50 feet just by its flight motions and pattern.  I can also tell what is flying by my head without seeing it by its particular buzz, meaning bumblebees, honeybees, or black flies.  I only swat the black flies.  Then I get to see all these other incredible flying insects I never noticed before.  There is this one little funny one that reminds of some kind of balloon rider cartoon, funny little red thing that floats through the air then suddenly drops.  And there is another one that reminds me of young Anakin Skywalker's space jet that destroyed the inside of some space ship that helped win the war against who ever they were fighting back then, I think it was the Chinese.  And well there are several more but enough of that, I'm sure you all see these little critters all the time and are used to them by now.
-PC

Offline John Schwartz

• House Bee
    • The Bee Farm
Re: Some things are beginning to sink in
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 04:58:46 pm »
Sounds like you're havin fun. :)
―John Schwartz, theBee.Farm

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:50:08 pm »
I too love to watch life....true life.... as it happens.  have a great time
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline DaveKow

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 01:55:02 pm »
We are life watchers also.  Last year, we saw a hornet fly down, chop all the legs off of a dead spider, and fly away with the body.  I geuss we are just easily entertained.