Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Re: hello  (Read 1670 times)

Offline don2

• Doak
  • Field Bee
Re: hello
« on: November 12, 2010, 01:54:26 pm »
Not new but new. Glad to be back. nothing like starting over.

Hello Cindi and the rest of you. don2/aka doak :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 11:43:57 am »
Don2/aka/Doak.  OK, now what on earth has happened, you poor soul.  I bet your computer crashed and you had to come back as another you?  That means you would have to start over as a newbee with posts, sigh.  Tell us what happened, like in the coffee house or something, I for one would like to hear, and you know me, I NEED to know, EVERYTHING!!!  Glad to see you back, smiling that big smile.  Have that most wonderful day, of love, health, sunshine and greatness, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline brer

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 09:38:03 pm »
Hi all, frequent lurker, infrequent poster.  Just posting to not be deleted.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 11:35:52 am »
Don2, reply please?  C.
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything