Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: kudos for the forum  (Read 2572 times)

Offline tig

• House Bee
kudos for the forum
« on: March 15, 2007, 12:12:58 am »
i just wanted to thank everyone for making this forum lively, interesting and a great place to learn. my thanks to john for starting this, the moderators for taking time to police this forum and thinking up ways to make it more interesting.  thanks to all those who answer the questions and thanks to all those who post!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: kudos for the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 12:21:39 am »
Tig, you are a grateful person, good things will come your way in life.  Gratitude is a wonderful human trait and you hold it in the palm of your hands.

I am also grateful to the forum members, the moderators and John, the most.  It is a safe and happy place to spend time.  Best of the greatest day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 05:20:02 am »
I want to say thank you both for such kind words, speaking for myself - it is an honor to sit here today and see that such a community has grown and it serves a great purpose of knowledge and friendship. I never asked for more and I surely am blessed to see both thrive here.

I hope the other mods respond, all of which should take a bow on occasion, the work that YOU DON'T SEE because it isn't necessary for you to be subjected to the darker elements which sometime slips into our boards are caught, reeled-in and filletted by these eagle eye staffers who I put much faith into and more importantly call my friends.

I'd suggest to both of you that the future will be brighter still as we grow and new feature come to pass. We are indeed into the Entertainment again - although our foum uses more of the previous era's communication age - slowly we will see the two unite as Video Content of members working their bees, home made instructions on woodworking and extracting make it to the forum and so much more.

Lastly, on a personal note, it has been a couple of tough weeks mentally here for me, nothing to heavy from the forum - just life testing my mind to see if I have the strength of will-power to handle trying times which still lie ahead. My own health is relatively great, it is constantly seeing a loved one dealing with real issues, often back to back issues that try our spirits. Recieving this post cheered a special place in my heart up, one which surely needed a lift - thank you both.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Devbee

• New Bee
    • St. Joseph's Vanguard and Our Lady's Train
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 10:03:27 am »
Many thanks from this new-bee as well.  Because of your forum, I have been able to learn a ton about beekeeping much more quickly and been exposed to many different ideas which I am incorporating into my new hobby.

I've had experience moderating forums, blogs, and websites, and it really is a lot of work, often very tedious, especially when dealing with spammers and other hurtful behavior.  But as a result of your work, this forum is very helpful, especially to new-bees.  Thanks again!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 10:05:31 am »
John, now isn't that nice what you said, thank you.  I wish for you to continue with strength as you have in your life.  Strength comes from within, we must only reach in to bring it out.  Best of the days.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 10:29:46 pm »
I hope the other mods respond, all of which should take a bow on occasion, the work that YOU DON'T SEE because it isn't necessary for you to be subjected to the darker elements which sometime slips into our boards are caught, reeled-in and filletted by these eagle eye staffers who I put much faith into and more importantly call my friends.

no applause, no applause ,,, just throw money ;)  BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!, I appreciate the thanks even though I don't do as much since the new forum was started but I try :) , thanks for the acknowledgement!!!!!!!!
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline tig

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:11:26 am »
thank you cindi and john.  too often we forget to sit back and appreciate that which gives us pleasure.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 10:55:14 am »
Ted, yeah!!!  Good for you!!!  You are one of many. Best of the greater day.  Cindi

Offline Kev

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 12:45:27 pm »
Recieving this post cheered a special place in my heart up, one which surely needed a lift - thank you both.

Then let me add my thanks to the Mods and forum members. It's gratifying to know civilization and respect still can be found.

Kev
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

anything