Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Howdy All  (Read 1804 times)

Offline tileguy

• New Bee
Howdy All
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:43:50 am »
Greetings fellow Beeks, Tom "tileguy" here from Upper Mi. First time post first year Beek, Dad had bees when I was a kid but this is my first go at it. I just hived 2 packages and have 2 Nucs on the way. I guess I will start with 4 hives and see how many I have at the end of season with swarms and splits.
Hope everyone has a great season if spring EVER gets here to stay.... I will be checking in all the time to gleen wisdom and info from you seasoned Beeks.
Nice to meet you all.....
T.G.
I feel like a pimp "I have thousands of girls working for me"

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Howdy All
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:57:26 am »
T.G., welcome to our forum.  You will probably be checking in here more than you realize, we have a wealth of knowledge here that you can glean.  Ask your questions, there will be many, and you will get great answers.

You have that edge already, having helped your Father keep bees.  That is wonderful.  Good luck with your packages and nucs, you were captive under the spell of the honeybee as a young man, you know that, hee, hee.  Have that beautiful and most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
Re: Howdy All
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 10:10:47 am »
Upper Mi., Welcome from S.Cen. Alabama. You've found the best forum on the planet.  Your gonna love it here. :)

anything