Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Northeast CT  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Aint Bee

• Brood
Hello from Northeast CT
« on: March 05, 2010, 06:59:15 pm »
Hello fellow bee people,
I'm relatively new to the hobby (sport?) of beekeeping (year 3) and enjoying it more than I ever imagined.  I'm happy to report all my hives are active and the girls are anxious to get busy in 2010!

This is a super forum, glad to have found it!  It is full of wonderful information and great inspiration, - thanks. 

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Hello from Northeast CT
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 08:19:20 pm »
Just saying thanks for the kind words! Best wishes in your yard's 2010 season and welcome to the forum :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline fermentedhiker

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:40:39 pm »
Welcome to the forum.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
--Douglas Adams

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 12:36:24 am »
Aint Bee.  Welcome to our forum, wonderful that you found us, three years under your belt is no small stuff, that is just cool.  We are all lovin' our bees, held so deeply under their sweet spell.  Stick around, it is great to have new members, and you will enjoy your stay here, fun, friendly, a great group of people, that love to listen.  Of particular interest are the tales, stories and experiences that people all tell of their lives, be it with bees, or just life.  Have a great and wonderful day, of love and health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 08:55:10 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster. We have alot of good folks here willing to help if you need advice or willing to listen if you just want to talk bees or whatever else.
Its a great place, glad you found us.