Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Здравейте от България!  (Read 4320 times)

Offline ivandespotov

• New Bee
Здравейте от България!
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:37:41 pm »
Казвам се Иван и сам от България, Видин. Притежавам 90 пчелни семейства ЛР и ДБ.За мен е удоволствие да бъда член на този прекрасен международен форум! :)

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Здравейте от България!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 03:44:57 pm »
hi john.  glad to have you here.  i think you are the first member from your country to come here.  at least you are the first that i remember.

i took the liberty of running a translator on your post.  i hope i got it close to correct.

My name is John and myself in Bulgaria, Vidin. I have a 90 colonies DB.Za LR and I am pleased to be a member of this great international forum
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline ivandespotov

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 03:55:47 pm »
hi john.  glad to have you here.  i think you are the first member from your country to come here.  at least you are the first that i remember.

i took the liberty of running a translator on your post.  i hope i got it close to correct.

My name is John and myself in Bulgaria, Vidin. I have a 90 colonies DB.Za LR and I am pleased to be a member of this great international forum
                                                                                                                                                                                              Thanks for the translation is accurate

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:00:42 am »
Welcome to Beemaster's John it's cool to have people from all over the world here :-D Now Kathy how did you do that :?
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 11:00:14 am »
i have 1/2 a dozen translators on here.  some are better than others and some do better with one language than another.  you can get free add ons for your browser.  both IE and firefox have them.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline ivandespotov

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 12:24:34 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster's John it's cool to have people from all over the world here :-D Now Kathy how did you do that :?
[/quo te]              where you did?                                    What did I do?                                                                                                                                    

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 12:29:36 pm »
i think he was wondering how i did the translation.  i didn't do it.  the computer did!  i am really good a punching computer buttons  ;)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 10:04:12 am »
Yep that's it Kathy :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 10:40:00 am »
Ivandespotov, welcome to our site! We hope you like it here.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 11:16:46 pm »
John, welcome to our forum, great you found us.  Kathy, wonderful to look up the translation.  Have that great and wonderful day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mrloba

• New Bee
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 03:33:00 pm »
welcome

google is your friend... look in top of their startpage :)

if you want to translate anything

michael

Offline Cossack

• House Bee
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 09:26:04 pm »
Welcome..... ;)
I had a dream last night, I was eating a 10 pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone.....