Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Clover  (Read 9423 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Clover
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 11:12:32 am »
Ann, you gutsy girl!!!  Now, it may not taste like fish oil now that the summer's sun has waned.  Dare ya to go out in the hot mid summer sun and take a yonk on it!!!  Guaranteed it will taste like crap!!!  But then, maybe things grow sweeter down where you live, smiling.  I'll never taste it again.  My borage is long gone, lots of seedlings that grew up to a partially grown plant, but that rain has done them in, until that first new sprout that will come up in April in the spring.  Beautiful days, love to live, health.  Cindi

Borage is only invasive, in that it self-seeds everywhere, that is not a problem, just get rid of what you don't want, makes for wonderful composting stuff, just like comfrey.....
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service