Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Web Site UNDER CONSTRUCTION STILL  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Haddon

• House Bee
  • FEMA Trailer Removal
    • Mikes Bee Removal
Web Site UNDER CONSTRUCTION STILL
« on: June 03, 2011, 05:06:47 pm »
So tell me what you think of my web site Now its
 UNDER CONSTRUCTION STILL

www.bee-removals.com

Thanks in advance for the input.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Web Site UNDER CONSTRUCTION STILL
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 05:28:01 pm »
Not bad

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 05:39:25 pm »
""Things to you need to know about Hive Removals.""

You should remove the word "TO"

""I find that most homes we live in have tons of space for a swarm of bees to move in all the bees need is a 3/8 inch whole to gain access to the space in your walls or attic.""

Put a period after move in, capitalize All, and a 3/8 hole, not whole.

There are a couple more areas where you left out periods at the end of sentences and didn't capitalize the beginning of the next.

Other than that, it is looking good.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »
Hi Haddon,

I think the over-all design is good.  I like the separation of swarms and removals.

I am an English major (and have been called a grammar nazi), and currently do a lot of editing and proofing for website and print material for my job.  I would be happy to fine-tooth comb the copy for you, but I don't want to do it if that is not what you are looking for.  If you want, send me a pm and I will copy/paste your copy and send edits/corrections.  If you aren't interested, no worries.  As I said. Over all it looks good and most of what I see is minor / stylistic / and SEO things. 

love,
ziffa

Offline Haddon

• House Bee
  • FEMA Trailer Removal
    • Mikes Bee Removal
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 06:42:33 pm »
Right now I am number 8 down on a google search of Mississippi bee removal and 6 down on yahoo same search and don't exist with a search for just bee removal in yahoo that sucks

What I want to know is if you knew nothing about bees and was looking for someone to remove them would it help you understand how its done and why I might charge for swarms and why I am going to charge for cutouts.

Any big Grammar errors let me know too.

Oh and its only cost 35 dollars for the whole year so far but they have me scheduled for 108 bucks next year they are not getting that much i will swap companies.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 10:38:50 pm »
I don't know that I would put up there about hardship cases.  People around here can have money running out their rear and be living in a dump.  Besides we all do them and can make them feel less of a person.  I will say you'd be surprised at how many of them want to pay you something though.  Just need to find a different way to approach that.
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!