Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New beekeeper  (Read 1812 times)

Offline crawfish

• New Bee
New beekeeper
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:46:22 pm »
I,m a beginner in beekeeping. I will be starting my first hive in April. I have a lot to learn and will have lots of questions. I'm located in the foothills of North Carolina.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: New beekeeper
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:12:58 pm »
Howdy, from one crawfish to another! You have come to the right place to ask your questions. Also consider using the search function, there's a whole library of information there.

Good luck to you.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 09:32:09 pm »
Welcome aboard!  You will be able to find all kinds of information on this site.  Just remember beekeeping is alot like fishing, one lure doe not work for the same for everybody! :-D

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:59 pm »
Hello and Welcome Crawfish
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 07:57:36 pm »
Crawfish, welcome to our forum.  Just wait until you actually get your bees, you're gonna love it.  Stick around, this can be a place where you can meet new friends, ask questions, all questions are great, a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, welcome.  Have a wonderful day, life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything