Welcome, Guest

Poll

I'd like to add a new forum HEALTHIER EATTING, HEALTHIER YOU and have several sub-categories, fitness, cooking, support, etc.

I think this would be cool JPs EATING HEALTHIER is our 3rd most read post here!
4 (28.6%)
I wouldn't mind having a Heath Forum, I may only visit for the recipes.
5 (35.7%)
I would like a place to complain to others about my aches and pains
0 (0%)
It doesn't thrill me personally
2 (14.3%)
I think you have too many forums... What's wrong with you?
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do You want a HEALTH FOOD FORUM - Let's all get fitter!  (Read 3457 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Do You want a HEALTH FOOD FORUM - Let's all get fitter!
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:57:00 am »
Simple enough - I would like to add a Health Forum, HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL USE OUR WONDERFUL COOKBOOK FORUM - and share healthy recipes, also have categories for exercising, walking, running, any topic you wish.

Please vote - I do not want to add to the list in to the poll - please let me know would a Heathy cooking forum, or physical fitness forum combo keep you here longer :) that is my own selfish goal, which I get nothing for - I like to see how long we can keep you here with Coffeeshop, Darkeise, Funnything, Etc..

It's fun having option to do different things on a single site - I can't wait to see the next blow away software that will be free and do some magical thing. We'll have it here though I'm sure.

So let's get healthier together - I'll call it "the VIEW" if I need to, just lets get toned up some, build a little muscle -
I'm 50 and I swear I feel like I am 75 or older. Lots of reasons for it, but MOST can be NEUTRALISED WITH EXERSIZE to a degree.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything