Author Topic: Mildew  (Read 7428 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Mildew
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 11:58:27 pm »
he would advance all the way to Sergeant Major

:-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 12:32:56 am »
Robo, this one's for you.....   :deadhorse:   :deadhorse:      :deadhorse:

You and I can't possibly keep up with the intellectual genius of Joelel.

Why, I bet if he was in the army, he would advance all the way to Sergeant Major.   :roll:   :-D

You got all that right for once.
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline Joelel

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 12:36:42 am »
Maybe people don't know what mildew is,maybe I should call it mold.

Or maybe those that know are on the Joelel ignore list.   :shock:

Asking questions and then consistently arguing with those that answer tends to discourage people from answering ...........

Thank you Robo.   X:X

I'm sure a bunch of people feel the same way.

Yelp,me too.
Acts2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 01:31:04 am »
Joelel:

I'm sending you a private message - I decided not to post it in the forum - I will just say here, don't be calling other members liars, not a good idea.

As for everyone else, try not feeding fuel to issues about what people post on other forums, or other baby diaper crap. We call it Cabin Fever, things quiet up in the bee yard and people in the forum start getting claustrophobic with each other and tempers flare - not going to have that.

LAST THOUGHT ADDED 12 HOURS LATER.

I don't want any negative talk about other beekeeping forums out there, many are our friends, not everyone can like each other, but were batting 400 or better :) PLEASE no "I hear you wrote over their about so and so willl not fly here Bjorn - That just fuels flames. If you need to say it, do so in private.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 09:56:11 am by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 05:43:26 am »
Robo, this one's for you.....   :deadhorse:   :deadhorse:      :deadhorse:

You and I can't possibly keep up with the intellectual genius of Joelel.

Why, I bet if he was in the army, he would advance all the way to Sergeant Major.   :roll:   :-D

LOL

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 05:55:35 am »
I score a zero on the chalkbrood pic - I thought it was moldy pollen pellets.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 11:13:56 am »
bee happy, you know it if you see it in your hive.  moldy pollen would be soft.  these mumies are hard unless they have been sitting in wet, and usually whiteish/grayish...although some of lones look very dark.  they look like a rolled oat, but rounder :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline David LaFerney

• Field Bee
    • The Door Garden
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 11:35:37 am »

consistently arguing ? Now your a liar and I don't mind telling you.

I don't know man.  It seems like you're pretty argumentative to me a lot of the time.  You aren't alone.  It's pretty common for people to insist that they know exactly what they are talking about - or to quibble about things that don't really matter - when all in all most of us have a lot to learn.

"The first step to wisdom is to understand that it is elusive."
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:32 am »

"The first step to wisdom is to understand that it is elusive."

Well then....quit chasing it..... :-D

I stopped many years ago. Now, I just ramble on and on and on and on.... :imsorry:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

anything